Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
yesterday i have the us payment service ( and i have the us payment service for 2 years), today payoneer says i request deactivate and i never request that, i speak with support online and payoneer not reactivate my us payment service, and i dont know the reason and payoneer not give me a solution, only say the money back to the original method of payment its not a serious company becose i never request deactivate never
ticket
LTK121530878104X

Hello
I would like to withdraw my earning from webmoney via Payoneer.
The only problem is i already have a payoneer master card(us payment questionary was approved).
If i want to use payoneer with webmoney,do i have to apply for a new one?
If yes do i have to fill out the US payment service questionary form and wait for the approval again or is it not necessary if i was approved earlier?
Other question is :
Can i link my new webmoney card to my exisiting First Century Bank account or do i have to open a new one?
Thanks

Webmoney requires that you apply for a Payoneer card directly via their platform, to be used for receiving payments from your Webmoney wallet. If you already have a Payoneer account you can continue using it, and simply submit a new application to be used for Webmoney.

Hello,

If my Payoneer Mastercard balance is not have any funds for more than a year, and I finally want to load money to it now, is the "Annual card account maintenance fees" will be taken immediately? or when?

The annual fee will be deducted once you first use the account. The next year's fee will then be charged based on the date that the first one was charged.

yesterday i have the us payment service ( and i have the us payment service for 2 years), today payoneer says i request deactivate and i never request that, i speak with support online and payoneer not reactivate my us payment service, and i dont know the reason and payoneer not give me a solution, only say the money back to the original method of payment its not a serious company becose i never request deactivate never
ticket
LTK121530878104X

I'll make sure that your ticket is reviewed within the next 1-2 business days, and that a representative gets back to you for further assistance.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Hello,

What are fees percentage of transfer money from Payoneer card to another Payoneer Card?

Currently card to card transfers are free of charge.

Hello Payoneer Suppor I will send a mail and my tticket number: LTK121530761861X.
I have a UAS paypal verified account can i use my payoneer master card use in my paypal account for withdrow my paypal balance.

I see that your ticket has been received and is pending to be reviewed by our US Payment Service Department. Once reviewed you will receive an e-mail with further information.

Hi,
My bank account is in Maldivian Currency (MRF) which is our local currency. Can I still load money through that account or I should open a new dollar account?

Hi,
My bank account is in Maldivian Currency (MRF) which is our local currency. Can I still load money through that account or I should open a new dollar account?

We do not currently support loading of the Payoneer card via bank transfer. You can receive payments via US ACH transfer using our US Payment Service, or direct payments from any of our official partners.

I would like to ask you why payoneer mastercard doesn't work in entropay ?
Do you plan to add virtual credit card option in the future ?
Thanks

We do not allow use of the card with Entropay, and do not have plans to add it in the future.

Virtual Cards are currently only available as a payment method for partners of ours that support it, and are not available for direct sign up.

My US Payment Service has been overview and and activated, now can i accept normal bank wires ?
For example i want to receive a bank wire form an e-currency exchanger like Mt. Gox can i do it or it will block my account?

Also do you offer card that it has no name coded or printed on it.
I saw that the card issued on Belize and i know that there are banks in Belize and Swiss that they offer them.

Edit:
Also can i use Western Union to accept money to my bank account ?

Last edited:
Your US Payment Service can only be used to receive US ACH (Direct Deposit) transfers, from companies listed here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx . Wire transfers or payments from companies not on that list will unfortunately not be accepted (and returned to sender).

Due to rules and regulations related to online payments and prepaid cards, the card must be issued in your name. We do not currently support loading of your Payoneer account via Western Union.

Hi

Q1: Are there blocked countries? is there a list?

Q2: I Can load by US Payment Service but I can't Load by Payoneer Card Loading Service, this message appear to me "Private loads are not supported for this card", what are the reasons of that Message? Are there some requires to do?

Thanks

Hi

Q1: Are there blocked countries? is there a list?

We work with all countries that are not specifically prohibited by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).

Q2: I Can load by US Payment Service but I can't Load by Payoneer Card Loading Service, this message appear to me "Private loads are not supported for this card", what are the reasons of that Message? Are there some requires to do?

Thanks

You can view more information about this issue here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/6592-when-can-i-use-the-private-loading-service/

Hi,
Is it possible to load money directly from my local bank account? I did some searches and found only loading money with credit card.

If yes....my bank account uses my countries local currency. Not dollars. But since my Payoneer account is in dollars, can I still load money and what will be the conversion rate that will be followed?

Currently we only support loading of your Payoneer account via bank transfer from US bank accounts. We will certainly consider extending this for international accounts in the future.

Dear Payoneer,

I have a few queries that I would like to get answered, such as -

1. I have lost the physical card but I still have all the information necessary, can I use it for online transactions?

2. I am unable to change PIN and I tried contacting live chat but I don't know why I am on last of the queue and as soon as I reach the first position and a live chat expert contacts me, it suddenly disconnects.

3. I am unable to purchase games on Steam as it is showing errors. I have contacted the Steam support but they said me to contact Payoneer as the problem is not of their side.

Please help me. Thank you.

Hi,

If you lost your card please report it as soon as possible. We would need to cancel the card and ship you a new one.

If you'd like I can have a customer support representative call you at a convenient time. Please send me details via PM (include your Payoneer account e-mail)

Hi Nissim i just want to know payoneer account working for paypal? with out any issue ? i not yet get my card did its working with bank account ? and please one thing more can any one send me payment from other USA bank to my payoneer account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back