Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
You can add your Payoneer card to PayPal. If you have a valid PayPal account with the option to withdraw funds to a US bank, you can also use our US Payment Service to withdraw from PayPal to your Payoneer card.

Currently we only allow sign up for the physical card. If you are working with a company and they want to pay you via Payoneer, they have the option to issue virtual cards as a payroll solution.

All applicants are required to be over the age of 18.

So, will I be able to use that virtual credit card for online payments?

Also, I have noticed that I am unable to make purchases on Steam with Payoneer master card. I contacted steam and they said that the problem is with my card provider, I contacted the Live chat support of Payoneer and they couldn't help me. I have funds but can't spend.

No, you wouldn't be able to receive a virtual card unless you are working with an employer that uses it to pay you.

Regarding Steam - can you please send me a PM with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and the approximate date/amount of the transaction attempt?

No, you wouldn't be able to receive a virtual card unless you are working with an employer that uses it to pay you.

Regarding Steam - can you please send me a PM with the e-mail on your Payoneer account, and the approximate date/amount of the transaction attempt?
I will be sending you the email soon. But, regarding the VCC, recently a site/company named Adnooka is joining Payoneer and they are going to pay with it. So, can they send me a VCC?

My Steam problem seems to have been solved automatically.

However, I want to know more about Virtual Credit Card of Payoneer.

Suppose one of your partner issued me a VCC, how could I get it? Also, if I receive payments from that partner, will I be able to use that VCC for online transactions?

If one of our partners chooses to pay you via VCC, you will be able to view the card information via your Payoneer account (and e-mail confirmation). You can use it just like any other Payoneer card, simply it's virtual so it can't be used at ATMs or physical locations.

Nissim, can you give me an elaborate answer of my queries? I want to know more about Payoneer VCC payments. Here are my queries -

1. Can you elaborate the process how a company can issue me a virtual credit card?

2. How will I receive the VCC and what are the restrictions?

Why Payoneer is not suported for Indians!??
I can't find my country on registration form!!
Please help me!!

Due to RBI regulations, we are unable to provide the Payoneer card to Indian residents. The RBI restricts all non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents.

Nissim, can you give me an elaborate answer of my queries? I want to know more about Payoneer VCC payments. Here are my queries -

1. Can you elaborate the process how a company can issue me a virtual credit card?

2. How will I receive the VCC and what are the restrictions?

If the company is a Payoneer partner, they can choose if they want to offer this option to their payees, The sign up process is exactly the same as the physical card application, and depending on the setup of the company we would issue you a virtual card instead of a physical one.

The card details will be provided via your Payoneer online account.

Hi Bro Nissim i apply for Card on may 14th last month, can u tell me when i got my card? and what is possibility can i get in this month ?

How can i withdraw funds from Payoneer balance to my Webmoney (WMZ) Purse? I saw some videos about this but i am unable to find the option under withdraw link. Is it possible or not?

The option is not yet available to all account holders. We are slowly making it available to more accounts with the eventual goal of having it available to as many people as possible.

If you do not see the option on your online account it means it is not available yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back