Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hello i have a question before register and order my credit card.

1st I have different address from the address on my national ID cause i moved out recently.
Is this a problem cause i need the card to sent to my new address.

2nd How many days it will take the card to deliver to my country (Europe / Greece) and what is the cost for the credit card and the shipping ?

3rd I search on your site and i saw that Google Inc is listed on US Payment Service so that mean i can use the bank account to withdraw from my AdSense account , correct ?

4th Can i use the service before i receive and activate the credit card ?

5th I couldn't find the limits on your faq. (monthly, yearly, withdraw daily etc.)

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Payoneer.

1) Our approval department may ask you for proof of residence for your new place before approving your account.

2) The card is shipped via standard mail and can take up to 28 business days from the time of approval to arrive. There is no cost for this shipping method. We do provide the option for shipping via DHL which takes 4-7 business days. While we do not charge for this we ask you to cover the DHL fee.

3) As long as Google allows for non US residents to receive payments to a US bank account then you can use the US Payment Service to receive payments to your Payoneer card.

4) You can receive payments to the card before you receive it and it is activate, but you will not be able to access those funds till you have the card.

5) On the registration page of where you are signing up you can view FAQs and our Pricing & Fees before submitting your card application.

Hello,

I have payoneer direct to bank.When i receive money its been sended to my bank account immediately.Can i change my bank account??

hi david

i have a question im from romania can i load money in payoneer account from atm.

Hi,

We currently do not support loading the card from an ATM. You can withdraw money from the card via an ATM.

Hello,

I have payoneer direct to bank.When i receive money its been sended to my bank account immediately.Can i change my bank account??

You can change your bank details by contacting our support department and they will assist you further. www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks for your reply but i have some more questions.

1) Our approval department may ask you for proof of residence for your new place before approving your account.
What kind of document do you need and they need to be translated on English ?

Also

1. Are you planning to add any bitcoin exchanger as official partner?

2. Are you planning to add loading methods via paysafe card and ukash card like okpay.com and neteller.com has ?

3. Are you planning to add loading methods via e-currencies like Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Bitcoin ?

The e-mail will explain exactly which documents are required (generally it's just a photo ID or a proof of residence).

They do not need to be translated - you can submit them in any language and we will review it.

As to your other questions, we currently do not have any plans to add those services, however we will certainly consider it for the future.

Payoneer offers good conditions.
I received my prepaid card and I've used it to make purchases.

It's my preferred provider at the moment.

Thank you and congratulations for the quality

@Payoneer. I have received my payoneer card. Any idea how to transfer from webmoney to Payoneer? Please respond thank you.

@Payoneer. I have received my payoneer card. Any idea how to transfer from webmoney to Payoneer? Please respond thank you.

In order to receive payments from webmoney to your Payoneer card you need to have ordered the Payoneer card specifically from webmoney's website.

If you have done so, you just need to choose Payoneer as your payment method and withdraw your funds from your account on their site to your Payoneer card.

@David Finally found it..

After finally 3 weeks.. got the card yea! I can finally transfer wmz in an instance.

Webmoney support was really headache when I didn't answer their call at first.

Last edited:
Sorry I hope it's not a problem if I explain how to get payoneer card through webmoney.

Assume you have webmoney mini through mobile activation.
1) Get webmoney format passport. Get wm keeper classic account (No Limits).
(You need to use your passport detail and your real information)
2) To apply for cards, you need to go here
Code:
https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en
3) For payoneer, go here Payoneer USD MasterCard or click the link.
4) Make sure all you details are right, to apply for card you need to upload two types of verification. One could be passport, next one could be your driving licence or your utility bills.
Go here to upload https://passport.wmtransfer.com/asp/bNewDocUpload.asp
5) Once it has been uploaded, webmoney will verify the uploaded scan documents, then you can click Next in Card issuance.
(Note: It is best to create support tickets to let them know you have uploaded your scanned documents(passport, bills, licence). Once they see the tickets, you save the delay. Their support can be slow sometime. It won't take long though. Mine didn't)
6) Let's assume your document is verified. You should see something like this.
climl8K.png
You will be able to click Next and so on. Then you know the rest.

Make sure you have 45 wmz or 50 wmz enough for whole procedure. From that money 10 wmz is deposit.

Webmoney card team will contact next day probably for verification to know you applied and you need to answer their question on the phone or mobile. It will probably a minute or so. After that your card application is accepted if all goes well.
Note: Make sure your contact detail is correct on format passport or otherwise they will refuse your application.

Later on or soon, you will get email from payoneer. You need fill the form, put your details and submit. Payoneer will check and accept the application that you filled.

They will send you card, it should take 2 to 3 weeks.

Once you receive your card, you have activate it from payoneer website. Put the long numbers and set a pin for your card.

It should look something like this. Hehe
bC02TAI.jpg

To add money in your webmoney payoneer card, go here
https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/accounts/orders
Or
From your webmoney keeper classic software. Don't need no phone verification headache.
AUWCLXk.png

Adding money is instance.

Ofcourse you need to verify the card in your wmtransfer settings as well..

Good luck! It's pain in a ass but no more exchange headache.
My exchanger help me set up at start.
=====
Charge:
When withdrawing there is charge involved. Eg. I added 100 wmz to payoneer. Webmoney charge me 5 wmz.

For payoneer charge, check their tariff on their site or https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en/products/tariff/payoneer

If you have any problem with payoneer, they have live support as well. Good support

Hope I cleared all the confusion.
NOTE: If you can't get formal passport, don't bother applying. Example: when you go to bank, if you don't have documents, they are not open a bank for you :)

=================
You don't want payoneer card, No problem.
Try webmoney bankwire or bank transfer(takes few days) https://banking.gdcert.com/PayNationals/Out/Transfer.aspx
You need to have formal passport, your webmoney account has to be verified by webmoney verification team.
Regarding charge: It's little more..

---
I am no expert. Sorry. Good luck

Last edited:
hi,
payoneer team can u please tell me that do you deduct the amount of yearly maintainece fees on first load on payoneer debit card ?

Thanx

I had upload the my ID for the approval on 28/3 and still i have no news from you :\
How many days usually takes to pass the approval stage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back