Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
@ Nissim-Payoneer
Thank you very much it's approved and i'm waiting for it now
You helped me a lot :)

Glad I could help, thanks for updating!

@heart_tracker: If you haven't received your card, and the estimated arrival date has passed, it's possible that it's delayed in your local postal system. You can either wait a little while longer for it to arrive, or contact us to arrange ordering a new card: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

I already wait one month bt payoneer staff still nt make me satiesfied on online staff say other words and here nissim told me more days i request u if u track my card or give me any ups number or any thing so i can go to my local and trace my self bt first trace it or ask ups for it thankyou

As I've explained to you previously, Payoneer has no control over the local postal system in your area. We would like for you to receive the card as soon as possible, and I am sorry that it hasn't arrived yet, however it's simply delayed by your local postal system.

We will be more than happy to order you a new card (free of charge) and if you'd like you can also pay to have it expedited via DHL (which takes 4-7 business days).

Can indian sign up? I don't see India listed here.

ExKMd21.png

Indian residents can sign up for our Global Bank Transfer Service (for partners that support it).

Unfortunately the RBI prohibits non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents, so we can't offer Indian residents a Payoneer card.

hi, i am from \Serbia iand i wish to have account on payoneer but i don`t know do i can trensfer money to my bank account in Serbia??? Please give me answer on this subject.
My reegards

Hi

i am newly signed and didn't receive the card yet, how can i activate US Payment service i can't see an option for that.

First u can check u have recived email from payoneer the dats and it takes around 25 Bisiness days for us payment service u provide ur id and ur verified us payment servide account and must proof that how u get money in ur us payment service and it also take 15 business days for more information or need help check payoneer website and staff is online or contact with nissim he is best supprt staff member here

Thankyou

Hi

i am newly signed and didn't receive the card yet, how can i activate US Payment service i can't see an option for that.

Hi,

Please private message me the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire for the US Payment Service.

hi, i am from \Serbia iand i wish to have account on payoneer but i don`t know do i can trensfer money to my bank account in Serbia??? Please give me answer on this subject.
My reegards

For participating partners, you can transfer money to your local bank account with our Global Bank Transfer (GBT) Service.

With the Payoneer card we currently do not support sending money from the card to a local bank account.

Hi Guys!

I'm happy to announce that we're now accepting sign ups to beta test the Payoneer mobile app! We're currently looking for anyone with an Android or iOS device.

If you are a Payoneer account holder and are interested in being one of the first to test out the app, you can apply for the beta test by sending an e-mail to community@payoneer.com with the following details:

• Name
  • E-mail (as listed on the Payoneer account)
  • Country
  • Mobile device (e.g., iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy SIII, etc.)
  • Operating system (e.g., Android 4.2 “Jelly Bean”, iOS 6.1, etc.)

Hi there,
A friend of mine have tried to load my card through his Visa, but the transfer was rejected due to security reasons.

I don't know why. And what exactely are these security reasons which prevent some friend of mine to load my card with his Visa?

How am I suppose to load it any way if you reject my request every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back