Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hello,

I'm a payonner mastercard cardholder, i would like to have a Virtual US Bank Account, i sent a question/request to the support via the payoneer website, but i still don't get an answer, can you please help me get it ASAP

thanks

Hello,

I'm a payonner mastercard cardholder, i would like to have a Virtual US Bank Account, i sent a question/request to the support via the payoneer website, but i still don't get an answer, can you please help me get it ASAP

thanks

Hi,

Please PM me the ticket ID for your e-mail to support (starts with LTK) and I'll be happy to follow up for you.

hi payoneer i recived an email from " YOU " telling me i won a $50 voucher for google adwords , i wanna be sure if it's realy from payonner or someone want to hack me cause its asking me to entre billing information ...

here a screen of the email i recived

1839134931.png

and this the sender email c.support@payoneer.com

Hi,

Yes, this is indeed a valid e-mail. It includes a free $50 Google AdWords voucher, which can be applied to any new Google AdWords account.

The link provided will direct you to adwords.google.com, where you can open a free account and use your voucher.

Enjoy!

my card hasn't arrived after almost 2 months, i forgot my account password and can't recover it cause it asks for the card last numbers, what can i do?

my card hasn't arrived after almost 2 months, i forgot my account password and can't recover it cause it asks for the card last numbers, what can i do?

You will be unable to reset your account password until you receive the card. If you'd like to PM me with the e-mail on your account, I'd be happy to check the account status and order a new card for you.

many thanks for your support service, finally i receive my card today, very happy but i have another question

my Pre-Paid MasterCard with DivxDen aff program, can i add other aff program to my card

when i click

Code:
https://payouts.payoneer.com**********lp.aspx?token=d6e8802c46394ea...........b556F2BFED783
to add other aff to my card by using feature "Already applied for a Payoneer account? If you already applied for a Payoneer card or already own one Click Here!"

I filled all required information (mylogin email, mypassword, my date of birth, my card number, code) but the alway recieve this message "Incorrect details"

uW9mX.jpg

LqmPt.jpg

many thanks for your support service, finally i receive my card today, very happy but i have another question

my Pre-Paid MasterCard with DivxDen aff program, can i add other aff program to my card

when i click

{link}

I filled all required information (mylogin email, mypassword, my date of birth, my card number, code) but the alway recieve this message "Incorrect details"

Same happened to me as said above. JellDo
Please tell us solution

Thanks for the kind words! If you could please PM me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, I will look in to it.

Last edited:
Nissim Payoneer i have a question for you i need answered right away! Please if you could skype with me (i sent u a request) or email or pm me as soon as you can. Id really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Again My Favorit Day PayDay :d From Moneybookers , PayPal , Vidxden

I have a Question Nissim please

Every amout I receive in Moneybookers is converted automaticly to my Country's Currency " MAD (Moroccan Dirham) "

I have maked a Withdrawl today to the UPS Payoneer

does it will be converted to Dollars ? does I have to pay some fees about that ?

Thank you Nissim :)

Last edited:
Again My Favorit Day PayDay :d From Moneybookers , PayPal , Vidxden

I have a Question Nissim please

Every amout I receive in Moneybookers is converted automaticly to my Country's Currency " MAD (Moroccan Dirham) "

I have maked a Withdrawl today to the UPS Payoneer

does it will be converted to Dollars ? does I have to pay some fees about that ?

Thank you Nissim :)

This would depend on Moneybookers. Most US ACH transfers can only be made in USD, so they will likely convert it to USD before they send the payments to your US Payment Service account.

i am from india can i get an account here

Indian residents can receive payments from participating partners using our Local Bank Transfer service. Unfortunately, due to RBI regulations, we are prohibited from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back