Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Recommendation: I'm not too sure if this is possible or not, but if it is, it would be a great idea to list transactions in their actual value followed by another entry that details the fee charged.

Right now, for example, the transactions list will show (for example) $9.09 for a transaction that was $9. So basically, the list is showing $9 + $0.09 fee. In certain circumstances, this makes it impossible to determine the actual value of the transaction and the fee component relating to it.

This is especially true for Moneybookers, for example. When adding a debit card, they will charge your debit card with 2 amounts between $0.01 and $1 (or $2, I think). The transactions list on Payoneer, unfortunately, does not reflect the amounts charged correctly because they include the associated fee with them. So as of right now, essentially, there's no way to add a debit card to Skrill successfully; the verification fails because we don't know the correct amounts.

Thanks very much for the suggestion!

Currently, if you click on any foreign currency transaction on your My Account page, it will show you the original local currency amount of the purchase, followed by the final USD charge. For USD purchases, however this is not the case.

I completely understand your comment, and will certainly pass on this suggestion. For now, feel free to contact us via Live Chat, telephone, or e-mail and we will be able to tell you the original charge amount.

Hey i would like to know i read this on your site so i am asking this 24.95$ i must to pay to get this card or its only if i want to active it ? :) and yes i am from Macedonia can i use this card for PayPal ?

Hey i would like to know i read this on your site so i am asking this 24.95$ i must to pay to get this card or its only if i want to active it ? :) and yes i am from Macedonia can i use this card for PayPal ?

You are not charged any fees when ordering the card, it is completely free of charge. Any card fees are deducted once you have received a payment.

If PayPal allows you to add a debit card to your account, you will be able to add your Payoneer card. Just make sure you have an available balance on the card first, as it's prepaid and PayPal will try to charge the card (to confirm that it's valid).

Hi, my card has just been approved and I want to link it to my vidxden account so I can cash out my june earnings. Unfortunately I forgot my password and can't access my account. I can't retrieve my password because my card is due to arrive on July 12 and I just really need to link my card before June ends because my earnings my get lost :( Help please?

Again my favorit day in the week ( PayDay! and from 2Checkout ) ;)
+
I have received some money from PayPal through the US Bank Account

Payoneer is unbelieveble great ! I just love this company
Get my money easily and at any time from any ATM in Morocco

I asked Uploaded.to to add Payoneer as payment methode I hope they make a deal with you

Again my favorit day in the week ( PayDay! and from 2Checkout ) ;)
+
I have received some money from PayPal through the US Bank Account

Payoneer is unbelieveble great ! I just love this company
Get my money easily and at any time from any ATM in Morocco

I asked Uploaded.to to add Payoneer as payment methode I hope they make a deal with you
No doubt they are the best one in this industry. Payments are always on time and love to use Payoneer card online.

Hi, my card has just been approved and I want to link it to my vidxden account so I can cash out my june earnings. Unfortunately I forgot my password and can't access my account. I can't retrieve my password because my card is due to arrive on July 12 and I just really need to link my card before June ends because my earnings my get lost :( Help please?

Unfortunately, due to security regulations, resetting your account password requires that you have access to the physical card. You will need to wait until you receive the card before you can reset the password.

Hey Nissim

I requested Money from Paypal to Payoneer through the UPS at 8 Jun
normaly it's take 3 Days
in my status in PayPal I see the transaction was Completed

but still didn't receive the money is this because of Saturday & Sunday ?

Yep, the weekend delays the transfer since Paypal's transfer policy applies to 'business days'. The transaction shows up completed, but that does not necessarily mean it's been cleared (ACH).

On a general note, though, Payoneer has been absolutely amazing thus far for me. Very reliable, very quick; can see myself using them to do a lot more than just transfer money from PayPal -> Card (possibly even get some of the people that work for me to get their own cards and pay them via card to card transfers).

Lifetalk is correct, ACH transfers process in business days, so weekends may not always be included.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad that you're satisfied with our service!

@Lifetalk , Nissim

Thank you for the info guys :)

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Payment Received :)

Everytime I receive Money I am so happy like a little Child :d ( I think everyone )

Thank you Payoneer!

Hello,
I would like to get a Virtual US Bank Account , it is possible ?

Application for the US Payment Service is open to all Payoneer cardholders. If you already have a Payoneer card, please PM me with the e-mail on your Payoneer account and I will be more than happy to assist you in applying for the service.

If you do not yet have a Payoneer card, you can apply using this link.

Hi i just got my payoneer card through..

How do i got about transferring paypal funds over to my card ? is it quicker than transferring to your bank ?

Also do you plan on making this more automated in future ?

Cheers
SafeSrv

Hi i just got my payoneer card through..

How do i got about transferring paypal funds over to my card ? is it quicker than transferring to your bank ?

Also do you plan on making this more automated in future ?

Cheers
SafeSrv

We do not currently support direct loading of the card via PayPal. You can apply for our US Payment Service, which provides you with a US account/routing number that can be used to receive US ACH transfers from select corporations (such as PayPal). All payments received are then loaded to your Payoneer card.

The process is automated, so all payments received are automatically loaded to the card. To apply for the service, simply contact our customer support department, or also feel free to send me a PM.

Nissim, think you could link me to a webpage or just give me a brief overview of what the Virtual US Bank service is and what it offers over the current USPS that we already have?

Nissim, think you could link me to a webpage or just give me a brief overview of what the Virtual US Bank service is and what it offers over the current USPS that we already have?

Payoneer only offers a US Payment Service. It was formerly called the virtual bank account service, however the name was changed as the service does not actually provide you with a virtual bank account.

The US Payment Service can only be used to receive funds, you cannot send funds. All funds received are then loaded to the Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide. Additionally, payments can only be received from select corporations that are approved by Payoneer.

The official page is: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back