Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
plz nission check ur pm

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

havent received my card in months

i made my own load from my credit card
how long does it take to be approved? also the 2 days processing time starts after the approval or counted since before approved?

oh well, my load got rejected
i guess there's no other way to load this card besides thru a partner 8-)

If you can please PM me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, or the Payment ID number, I'd be happy to look in to this for you.

payoneer card support in india?

The Payoneer card can be used in India. However, due to restrictions imposed by the RBI, non-Indian companies are prohibited from issuing debit/credit cards to Indian residents, which unfortunately includes Payoneer.

Anyone with a Payoneer card travelling to India will be able to use their card there, however due to RBI regulations we cannot issue card to Indian residents.

payoneer in bangladesh

hi
i am promoting a paid to click to site which has more than 2000 users, i need your service in here Bangladesh. what is procedure to contact with you.

thanks in advance.

Hello,

i have a Virtual Bank Account in Payoneer (As requested, Virtual Bank Account Service is now Active. ) but i wait my card.

I want to put some money my webmoney in my virtual bank account, possible?

In webmoney, i have :

-Bank card

-Money Transfer
-Bank wire
-Virtual card instant issue

What should I choose?

hi
i am promoting a paid to click to site which has more than 2000 users, i need your service in here Bangladesh. what is procedure to contact with you.

thanks in advance.

Please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com with further details, and I'll be more than happy to assist.

Hello,

i have a Virtual Bank Account in Payoneer (As requested, Virtual Bank Account Service is now Active. ) but i wait my card.

I want to put some money my webmoney in my virtual bank account, possible?

In webmoney, i have :

-Bank card

-Money Transfer
-Bank wire
-Virtual card instant issue

What should I choose?

Webmoney is an official partner of ours, however they require that you order a Payoneer card via their site, for use with Webmoney only. If you already have a Payoneer card, you will need to order a new card (using an alternate e-mail address). You can order your Webmoney card here: https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en

@Nissim I sent you a PM plz reply back soon

Checking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back