Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
someone answer me plz

hi
i want to load money from my alertpay visa debit card to my payoneer account but i don't know why this option is unavailable and i just can load moeny from an other payoneer card

Hello,

me too i want paypal but :

I have look this : "will require that your first payment is that your partner helped you subscribe to Payoneer"

http://www.argentmania.com/forum/sujet36236.htm

I just can not receive the card and put money on it for example with Webmoney?

You can order the Payoneer Card and through Webmoney and receive payouts from them. With the webmoney card you can only receive payments from webmoney (not from any other partners or the US Payment Service)

Additionally, if you order are approved for a card and our US Payment Service then your first payment can be from paypal, it does not need to be from a partner.

hi
i want to load money from my alertpay visa debit card to my payoneer account but i don't know why this option is unavailable and i just can load moeny from an other payoneer card

Since Alertpay is not a Payoneer partner we cannot transfer funds from them to your Payoneer Card.

We find that customer input is high influential. In light of that, allow me to suggest emailing them and requesting that they partner with Payoneer.

Last edited:
i had around $1.38 in my account,there is $2 maintenance fees,so i had amount less than $2 n yet still all got deducted,where as i was told if i have funds less than $2 or no funds at all then they dont get deducted + i cant see that deduction under the tab VIEW Transactions?

i had around $1.38 in my account,there is $2 maintenance fees,so i had amount less than $2 n yet still all got deducted,where as i was told if i have funds less than $2 or no funds at all then they dont get deducted + i cant see that deduction under the tab VIEW Transactions?

The transaction list updates every 6 hours, after which you will be able to see the charge.

If your balance is less than the amount required for monthly maintenance, your balance will simply be reduced to $0 and no other fees charged. If your balance is $0 for the month, no fee will be charged.

Question here, Nissim :)

My card is tied to the country I entered when I signed up (address, etc). So, since I travel quite a bit, would I be able to use the card in ATMs in a different country? Or am I going to get my transactions declined? I'm asking with regards to ATM withdrawals and/or POS purchases in restaurants.

Hello, it's true?

"Go to:
http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/

Apply for a card. Once you get it, apply for the USPS (US Payment Services). Once activated, they'll give you US Bank account details. Add that to your Paypal, and any money you draw to that will be loaded onto you Payoneer debit card. "

Can I receive money from my paypal to my card directly?

Last edited:
Question here, Nissim :)

My card is tied to the country I entered when I signed up (address, etc). So, since I travel quite a bit, would I be able to use the card in ATMs in a different country? Or am I going to get my transactions declined? I'm asking with regards to ATM withdrawals and/or POS purchases in restaurants.

You will be able to travel with your card and use it in stores and at ATMs worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. The only time you would face any issues is in rare cases where the country you are travelling in has specific laws/regulations prohibiting your country (though that would not be in any way related to Payoneer).

Hello, it's true?

"Go to:
http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/

Apply for a card. Once you get it, apply for the USPS (US Payment Services). Once activated, they'll give you US Bank account details. Add that to your Paypal, and any money you draw to that will be loaded onto you Payoneer debit card. "

Can I receive money from my paypal to my card directly?

Yes, this is true. Once you apply for the Payoneer Affiliate Card and are approved, you will receive an invitation to apply for our US Payment Service. This service allows you to receive US transfers from select corporations, including PayPal, Amazon, Apple, Skrill and more. Payments received via this service are automatically loaded to your Payoneer card.

Note: Application for the US Payment Service is available to all Payoneer account holders. If you already have a Payoneer card via one of our partners, you can simply apply for the service with your existing card. The Payoneer Affiliate Card would be intended for use by anyone who does not have an account with any of our partners, but would like to receive payments via our US Payment Service.

I have not received my payment yet. Actually, payment was sent by 2co to payoneer card and estimated time also passed. I have submitted ticket, please check it. LTK529018636169X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back