Status
Not open for further replies.
My Current plan: PPS Plan 2, 90% revenue share of all initial orders.

Yesterday I had a one sale and my earning is $11,24,
Today I had a one sale and my earning is $8,55

Probably in both cases I sold one month premium accounts so how is this possible and why earnings are not the same?
For US customers, it's 9.50 US Dollars when they buy, but to the rest of the world it's 9.50 Euros for the same one month account.

u don't deserve payment specially from netload those fucking sales you got they fucking belong to users like me you scum ! downloading others stuff and reuploading it again and ppl this moron does not even rename the files :P lol take away ur punk ass from here u motha fucka they don't fuck ur ass via moneybookers ! thank god u got fucked u deserved it !

Code:
http://www.downloadsguru.com/showthread.php?t=456926
the orignal user..

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=34484
hahaha damn that themaposter and you mb ap wm kids

i'm mad right now !

hahaha man i will everything Mine only jst copy some files :D every bollywood movie ill post 1st on net rofl U KID

hahaha man i will everything Mine only jst copy some files :D every bollywood movie ill post 1st on net rofl U KID

u post first on net ? i'll fuck you ur ass like a monkey son ! first of all i don't give a damn abt bollywood.. i do have an account on bwt so u knows where the releases come from...

i'm talking abt the international releases here...

ur just another copy paste bitch with a copy of themaposter to spam all over the net !

bye..

How can I get premium from netload internally???? If possible guys suggest me.....
OR
Guys what is premium voucher
Type:
Balance*
Quantity

2 Day Voucher
- $4 USD

1 Month Voucher
- $9 USD

3 Month Voucher
- $22 USD

6 Month Voucher
- $35 USD

1 Year Voucher
- $60 USD

2 Year Voucher
- $90 USD
????????

Last edited:
WTF? Why do thy charge 2 EUR for transaction fees to paypal but they don't actually pay the fees and paypal still reduces 4.5% from the amount the recipient receives?! :facepalm:
Is it so hard to send the payment as personal or sth just like pretty much every other host does?!:facepalm:

deine Auszahlung konnte heute nicht bearbeitet werden, da du keine g�ltige Adresse hinterlegt hast, aus diesem Grund wurde die Auszahlung gel�scht und deinem Account wieder gut geschrieben.

Bitte bei der n�chsten Auszahlung darauf achten, dass du eine g�ltige Adresse angibst.

Vielen Dank.

please anyone translate in english

deine Auszahlung konnte heute nicht bearbeitet werden, da du keine g�ltige Adresse hinterlegt hast, aus diesem Grund wurde die Auszahlung gel�scht und deinem Account wieder gut geschrieben.

Bitte bei der n�chsten Auszahlung darauf achten, dass du eine g�ltige Adresse angibst.

Vielen Dank.

please anyone translate in english

Your address is invalid, they will not process your request.

Make sure you have valid address next time before requesting payment. :P

How can I get premium from netload internally???? If possible guys suggest me.....
OR
Guys what is premium voucher
Type:
Balance*
Quantity

2 Day Voucher
- $4 USD

1 Month Voucher
- $9 USD

3 Month Voucher
- $22 USD

6 Month Voucher
- $35 USD

1 Year Voucher
- $60 USD

2 Year Voucher
- $90 USD
????????

u will recieve a coupon code u can enter it to make ur account premium.

WTF? Why do thy charge 2 EUR for transaction fees to paypal but they don't actually pay the fees and paypal still reduces 4.5% from the amount the recipient receives?! :facepalm:
Is it so hard to send the payment as personal or sth just like pretty much every other host does?!:facepalm:

well, that's the business between netload and paypal.

lol, netload is a company, you think they are just kids who have a personal account to send JUST one payment to you ONLY?:facepalm:

they send hundreds of payment via paypal, personal? you think people can avoid the fee that is basically paypal's income?

will paypal allow smart ass to do that?:facepalm:

netload is a host for big PPS earners.

accept it ,it is true.

so €2 fee for payout request, and 4% transfer fee charged by paypal is acceptable for big earners, especially in this messy situation, you have hosts like netload, you are just lucky.

when you earn big, these fees can be ignored

or if you come to netload from PPD plan by other hosts, sure, you will think these fees are killing you.

but of course, if you don't like it, give up netload, it's simple.

but i don't think you will give up because of these high fees if you earn big, only becasue you earn little, so you will probably complain about the fee.

also, because they pay BIG. so we (big earners) don't mind these fee actually, besides, what else we can do then?

welcome to the new PPS world in 2012!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back