Status
Not open for further replies.
who the hell you are?

u know u will not get u know what the reason is... and still you are trolling on everypage of this thread... and whenever u will get paid u will kiss the feet of mr. mike lol :P there are other in the same boat as you are so stop trolling and make a paypal account...

can you guys recommend the best and most stable way to upload to netload?

sometimes i use ftp, sometimes i use zoom,both are not stable
and i have a us server, not going to change to eu server just for the upload to netload, because i have other more important taskes in this us server.

but i can upload to rapidshare quite fast using zoom from my us server.

so i would like to remote upload from rapidshare to netload,but their new remote upload system is so lame, i submit 4 rapidshare links, and i have already setup my rapidshare account,and only 1 is downloading if i am lucky, so i keep do that again and again ,and after 20 times of resumitting, god damn it, those 4 rapidshare links are remote uploaded to netload, as long as it can download, the download speed from rapidshare is fast though.

so i would like to try rapidleech, can anyone recommend a rapidleech service that can download RS links fast and upload to netload fast???

thank you!

because he is a liar :) may be does not use netload
or liar supporter of netload.
I'm sure he will pust screenshot of stats now (90% fake stat)

How u found today's four sale??? Netload update stats once after whole day complete

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/c6776eae87.jpg[/SLIDE]

ended at

- A day to 8 premium sold in one day
days also do not sell
spend 2 to 3 days

Yesterday I sold 4
The Best Host
No I have to lie

Read my signature
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.