Status
Not open for further replies.
What about free users download speed ? It's still tremendously low....more than a month ago you've told me that soon you'll add a lots of server to fix the problem, but everything it's still as before ;)

Last edited:
Hi Mike

can change filemanager, to only see the complete download files, and we can know the real amounts of downloads,

thanks

Yea =) clicks not useless xD, amount of downloads yep :P

Not for control netload, are useless for check the traffic in some sites and some files 8-)

Hi Mike I was on PPS sale and was making no sales so I changed to PPD.
I don't know what the problem was but you seemed to have it fixed, could you please change my account back to plan 2 PPS please, it says I have to wait 7 days
Thank you and I look forward to getting a lot more sales.

user id 759458

Hi Mike bro

please my account upgrade to premium .. i use NL RDP for data upload in netload but free user not allowed ftp :( so plz very request u . plz plz upgrade my account to premium . i start a work hard :)

my user id 516741

advance thanks

What about the users who switched to PPD after they din't get any sales? Don't you think they should be compensated too?

Hello to everybody!

It's me again, but today with really great news for you but very disgraced news for us.

- Yes there was a bug with the cookies when a user come thru your file links!
- We didn't mentioned that at first because we saw some users with correct sales and some without sales (but also only few DLs) so it looks quite normal and the bug doesn't happened every time :o(

So we have fixed that finally and now all cookies were created and you get all to you related sales! You can also test this with the script on: http://netload.in/cookietest.php

We are discussing at Netload to find an compensation for all lost sales. Please give us some days to see how many sales each user makes and to find an reasonable compensation!

I hope that you can forgive us that bug. We are very ashamed for that bug and that we lead you such a long time alone :o(

Best Regards,
Whole Netload Staff

PPD users can't see the sales! How can we know that we would/could do better or, worse with PPS? I am using NL for years now, can't change the plan unless I see that it PPS will be better!

hi mike, do you support payout through paysafecard?

no

mike i have a question... will you give out again ip's from the uploader like some times before or not? maybe i will start again with you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back