Status
Not open for further replies.
i wait 1 week to get it :)

7tCYW.png

Hello to everybody!

It's me again, but today with really great news for you but very disgraced news for us.

- Yes there was a bug with the cookies when a user come thru your file links!
- We didn't mentioned that at first because we saw some users with correct sales and some without sales (but also only few DLs) so it looks quite normal and the bug doesn't happened every time :o(

So we have fixed that finally and now all cookies were created and you get all to you related sales! You can also test this with the script on: http://netload.in/cookietest.php

We are discussing at Netload to find an compensation for all lost sales. Please give us some days to see how many sales each user makes and to find an reasonable compensation!

I hope that you can forgive us that bug. We are very ashamed for that bug and that we lead you such a long time alone :o(

Best Regards,
Whole Netload Staff

@ erandi,
thank you for the note! We have fixed that.

@ tofuwizard
thank you for the explanation. We will add this information now also on the files manager page.

@ Ugo
You can buy vouchers with your account balance and redeem them by yourself.

@ Uribelo,
Also if you add the links to jdownloader it will count a DL if jdownloader check the file status. So you will have this also at encrypted links.

@ AtaruZ
You can send me an e-Mail and I will check the file for you!

@ adrunkenmess
200 Points per day is a lot. Please consider that a user have to reach that limit first which would be hard with the normal home bandwidths.

@ son_rihtim
We will add an custom free user limit soon.

@ Fack0rli
Well you are really funny. You mail us that you can't see any sales. We check your account and can't see any files, so it's very hard for us to proof it....

@ korsarz222
Can you tell me please to which address you send the mail and which subject?

@ KingOfDCP
We try to find a way to compensate lost sales. I will inform you!

@ Rockstar
The PPS bug was solved for all links (old and new)

@ xEric
you can check your Netload cookie with: http://netload.in/cookietest.php

@ adrunkenmess
Do you use the latest update?

@ Chong83
Please send us a traceroute from your VPS to us and we try to improve that!

@ IntoTheVoid
East or West coast?

Note to all! We improved now the confusing DL column in the files manager by showing it as clicks. You can see the message in your files manager. Hope that will make it more clear now.

@ abcxyz
I just talked with a developer. This feature will come in around 48 hours!

Hi Mike I was on PPS sale and was making no sales so I changed to PPD.
I don't know what the problem was but you seemed to have it fixed, could you please change my account back to plan 1 PPS please, it says I have to wait 7 days
Thank you and I look forward to getting a lot more sales.

user id 750602
user name BAD2THEB0N3

Last edited:
When is Megashares going to work in the new remote upload? I've seen users requesting here before for a few times but the promises to get it working has yet to be seen.

200 Points per day is a lot. Please consider that a user have to reach that limit first which would be hard with the normal home bandwidths.
Not when you're uploading huge content and can easily have 400 links that qualify for the 100 mb limit with one file.

Some of us upload files that only target customers with extremely high internet download speeds.

Edit: I'm using Zoom 6.16 and the files will upload successfully but not appear in my acct. I've checked all of my zoom settings and they're all correct but still the files don't show up in my acct after being successfully uploaded and even giving me a download link.

When is Megashares going to work in the new remote upload? I've seen users requesting here before for a few times but the promises to get it working has yet to be seen.

yes please

Megashares
Wupload

rapidshare works but most time give file not found , but file is alive

please fix

Hello to everybody!

It's me again, but today with really great news for you but very disgraced news for us.

- Yes there was a bug with the cookies when a user come thru your file links!
- We didn't mentioned that at first because we saw some users with correct sales and some without sales (but also only few DLs) so it looks quite normal and the bug doesn't happened every time :o(

So we have fixed that finally and now all cookies were created and you get all to you related sales! You can also test this with the script on: http://netload.in/cookietest.php

We are discussing at Netload to find an compensation for all lost sales. Please give us some days to see how many sales each user makes and to find an reasonable compensation!

I hope that you can forgive us that bug. We are very ashamed for that bug and that we lead you such a long time alone :o(

Best Regards,
Whole Netload Staff

I appreciate that you accept your system has a bug. It makes you become trusted file host. I think you can reset every waiting day so users who switched to PPD can switched back to PPS as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back