Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any news on fixing remote upload from MegaShares? I still get 11 Kb file after trying it, even with new remote upload function?

Thank you in advanced for your help!

any file host, new and old that announce PPS will get a lot of attentions from uploaders and thus, they can see an increase of sales, and they can do it like NL without paying to uploaders for sales, yes they can , NL is doing like that.

what i can't stand is that support has no even 1 minute to make a statement about sales counting issue??? WTF? they are busy fixing ?

man , support is not tech guys, they know nothings about scripts.

support is supposed to deal with customers....gather questions and suggestions and report back to tech guys.

announce this PPS program to scam people to help them get sales...but no pay

Netload Support is shit, Shit Shit Shit SSHHHHIIITTTTT!!!!

I sold and is not reflected

f553a17b03.jpg

@ Mirikk
If a user was already referred by someone you can't get this user.

@ Edward
We thought to solve this problem faster but the Hardware doesn't make it possible so we first have to upgrade the whole system which needs time :o(

@ ciaciao4
You have to jump into the folder to see if there are files inside. You can jump into a folder at the manage folder button.

@ abcxyz
We don't support webmoney for premium accounts but you can request payouts by webmoney. You can add up to 500 links at once.

@ Weed
Free or Premium :) ?

@ Rockstar
Ohm, I asked you to send me your details by mail
" @ sycokiller & Rockstar & Fack0rli & akibaba & SiMmER & azbox
Can you send me please your user ID to mike@netload.in and i will check the details why there are no sales in your account!"

@ indianboy
We only show the users they have activated their reward program since last week.

@ abcxyz
sorry you can't cancel remote uploads.

@ szerons
an initial order is an order from somebody who hasn't any premium account before. A recurring order is an order from somebody who already had a premium account before.

@ adrunkenmess
Thank you for your help :o)

@ Jayzzy
which bug?

@ Eli0t
You can see your current plan directly below at "Current plan"

@ Maverick
look here: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...-[official]-netload-thread-63.htm#post1406742

@ Fack0rli
I will check that today and will come back to you!

@ kursian & Strainer
We will give compensation at the next time. We still have some updates on the plan which will cause a short downtime.

@ hdhieu
Yes you can have 2 accounts.

@ Mahaj,
I already thought to get such complains and you are totally right. At the beginning I was able to reply fast because I had time for that. But right now I spend most of my time for developing new features and answering emails. But I hope that I can give you better response time soon!

But I thought to advice everybody who’s complaining about sales to mail me.

I try to give you best support I can =/

@ Hime
why do you need this option?

@ AlCapone
Please send me your user Id and i will check this for you!

@ Fack0rli
I will check you mails and reply to you shortly!

@ maq23
You can see it here: http://netload.in/index.php?id=37

@ Fack0rli & Mahaj
I know that it won't make any differences if I say it or not. But I'll just do it: "Direct Soft" is no fake user of us.

@ abcxyz
Did you already send me an email with your user id to check the PPS?

@ charles
1st: if there is any bug we will fix it.
2nd: we are working on that
3rd: premium users don't have speed problems at all (there might be some users with routing issues but they have to contact us)
4th: we are working on that
5th: we are working on that
6th: which upload method is slow for you? We already added a lot of new upload servers but we have to improve our system (like we did with the new remote upload) only HW won't help.

@ Fack0rli
"Holidays " that would be nice! *dreaming*

@ Brian77
can you send me please your user id and the user id of you test purchase by mail to mike@netload.in and I will look why you don't get this sale!

@ peterosanos
I will check this!

I will look now on the emails and will check all PPS complains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back