Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite sure that the FIRST problem that must be solved is the HDD CRASH trouble.

THOUSAND of files are "exploded" in HDD crash and most of users are very much concearned about this problem.

Anyone has the same problem??

I am quite sure that the FIRST problem that must be solved is the HDD CRASH trouble.

THOUSAND of files are "exploded" in HDD crash and most of users are very much concearned about this problem.

+1 Also have a lot of files away... boring...

I got 3 new users, but no sales?

Is the new user statistic a old one? (I use NL already the last 2 years)
Or is the PPS statistic not working atm?

same here.. This problem increased recently.. last week crashed my 150-200 files.. its affected more than 5000 new files.. they are unavailable/incompletelyhttp://tureng.com/search/incompletely status now..
I hope these problems are solved as soon as possible

one person said in my post that he has sold a 2 days premium; but no sales count in my stat after 2 days gone. What can i say?

+1 Also have a lot of files away... boring...

same here.. This problem increased recently.. last week crashed my 150-200 files.. its affected more than 5000 new files.. they are unavailable/incompletely status now..
I hope these problems are solved as soon as possible

I confirm the seriousness of the situation. Many files in HDDCrash, many others disappeared from netfolders, and finally, the difficulty to access the page that generates the links. I can understand that the closure of other hosting services have displaced Netload, which has faced a request more than expected, but it is also true that the time to adjust to this unexpected situation, and especially the gain that this shift towards user has Netload involved, have been sufficient to push the team Netload to solve these problems in the shortest possible time.

one person said in my post that he has sold a 2 days premium; but no sales count in my stat after 2 days gone. What can i say?

i also have a question related with this if i got a sale of 2 days premium and i m on plan 1 (12 usd fixed) so still i get counted sale or not???

I only use hosts with Lifetime account because at this point in my life I don't really use the hosts to download, but to upload and share my big files. But I do want to be able to have access to those files in the future--1, 2, 3, 4 years down the road.

Without a lifetime account, I'm uploading, sharing, making the host money, but not getting access to my own stuff down the line when I want it. Seems like all these other plans are aimed at people who plan on having their links removed due to copyright infringement or something....

why this host don't pay via Alertpay?

their competitors uploaded.to and share-online.biz pay with Alertpay.

you should fix PPS plan 3 to 60% per initial orders and 60% per rebills

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back