Status
Not open for further replies.
bugs:
- the choose upload server API (http://api.netload.in/getserver.php) sometimes returns the server upload1.netload.in, which doesn't exist
- sometimes the same API returns servers in the format 'upload3.netload.in' (without http://) which breaks compatibility

how come these bugs never bothered anyone in the few years netload is running? is there anyone in netload to fix these bugs anyway?

Check your referrals....Mike what exactly does mean? We can see only ref that activated reward system...and why have to be useful for us see this? Now how we can know the real number of referrals to try mantain our revenue?
Thanx

Suggestion
1º Rename File Option
2º Filemanager and Uploading Interface more friendly
3º Limit size up to 5gb
4º Wrbsite Earning
5º File Lifetime Avaiable for premium users
6º TradePoints for uploader (buy premium a less price with earning)

PPS plan 3 sucks. no money for initial sales only recurring? what if some one buy 6 months premium?

BTW dl speed is 17 Kbps

^Where are you downloading from?

I'm getting 20 mbps premium from RDP. anywhere from 600 kbps-1.5 mbps at home. And getting 22 kbps as a free user at home.

22 Kbps as free user..wow

man... i can see netload.it is trying to take over the market,but i am afraid they are not prepared well, better get everything prepared and fixed before you come out for people's traffic.

it would be a pain to use netload for now, i have to say

where can i input my paypal mail?
do i have to buy premium to use ftp?
how's ftp upload speed?
when is pay date after i reach 50 usd? manual or automated.
remote upload feature needs to be improved

does netload get enough servers for the BIG traffic to come?

redesign filemanger
advertise PPS plan on main site page and get ready for traffic
fix zoom uploader upload issue

i am not hoping i can get 40MB/s upload speed using zoom uploader
but 10 MB/s upload speed for single file is acceptable

learn something from filesonic,but do NOT learn their run away with money behavior.

get some people to translate the site to professional English

you can limit free uploader's upload speed or disallow them to use ftp
in this way ,you can get more premium uploaders and guranteed premium uploaders can have fast upload speed whether from API/Webupload (zoom uploader) or FTP upload

we serious uploaders do NOT mind getting premium with promising file hosts that we are working with because we know what we are doing.

a lot of work needs to be done from netload..

seriously , if netload has decided to make it big, then invest some necessary to make it professional, then people have no reason to refuse!

but i guess we surely have to suffer for some period, there will be a lot of bugs.

Its not netloads problem now every single filesonic, fileserve and megaupload user is overrunning netload at the same time! you surely understand, that in such case everyf filehost wants to reserve the most speed to paying users.

where can i input my paypal mail? - Every time you wanna get payed out
do i have to buy premium to use ftp? - Yea
how's ftp upload speed? - Depends.. in good times 'bout 30/40 MB/s
when is pay date after i reach 50 usd? manual or automated. - Manual request
remote upload feature needs to be improved - right! ;)

By registering as a referral on your list do not go out and I need to be in an account that allows me to publish content to your site, I can post aunq while in the other account, but the content A B still not need a reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back