Status
Not open for further replies.
NL-Mike, please do something with download speed for free users! I can't download nothing from Netload as free user! :(

Regards

1 download = 1 point if file is above 100mb and is independent of countries/location. That being said, each premium downloader can generate 200 premium points/day for each user.

Hmmm... So why this?

this2.jpg

this.jpg

:facepalm:

@MikeHaz: Daily stats are always a 2 hour delay display in your acc. But your total earnings are updated in real-time and the daily stats would always catch up to the full amount (the 2 hour gap of downloads would jump up) when it reaches midnight server time.

Download count of your files are also not exact representation of your points as points = complete downloads. Download counts includes complete downloads, incomplete downloads,etc . In fact, if you just click on a netload link w/o even downloading at all, the download count goes up but not the points. It's really misleading and i hope Netload would at least change this.

I WANT TO know exactly how much big file is allowed to upload for free and premium users? upto 2000mb=1.86gb only? plzz answer those, who have tried to upload more than that. people can download a 1.86 gb file as free, so why they will buy it?limit the free user at least 1 gb or give option to the uploader to set the free user limit if u want more sales.

RU Still not working.

I try to remove my backup files again and still same, try one file, said success, but 283 MB turn into :
Download size: 25.02 KB :facepalm:

I guess i have to use FTP again. I dont mind to Re-Up again, but surely take long time.

@ iase
1. pay what :) ?
2. yes we have ppd plan. You can find that information on http://netload.in/index.php?id=39&lang=en we do also have a PPS Plan but you can only view this in your account. We will update official page soon.
We ad webmoney this weekend!

@ MikeHaz
you have to activate reward program first here: http://netload.in/index.php?id=2

@ Raven
everybody can do this. Which error do you get?

@ javlite
On Plan 3 there are no count of initial orders. only rebills.

@ ducdat1992
Yes we have released! you have to create an account. Than you can activate reward at http://netload.in/index.php?id=2 and choose after that your reward plan.

@ kudla
Yes we will also add parent folders! referral and sold account stats are calculated once per day.

@ Ladyk
No, no problem.

@ Ugo
Well, we have several number one topics these days :o) we are currently working on several topics at once (payout options, PPS, bandwidth, support, languages, website performance, banners, filesmanager, remote upload, etc.) But I can promise you that we don't neglect the free user bandwidth problem. I hope I can already solve this this weekend, if not it will be solved during the next week!

@ tofuwizard
we found out that there was a counting error on 8th and 9th feb. You can find more details under your daily reward stats.

@ purefly
only if they come thru your affiliate link. We don't analyze the browser refer (which won't bring a lot)

@ Godric
Well free users have no permanent disk space. All uploads will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity. So you can use it but we careful about your files. But send me an mail to mike@netload.in with your user Id and i will give you trial premium.

@ hijodecain182
All countries are the same!

@ tofuwizard
I couldn't explain it better! and Yes it's misleading and we will change that!

@ xsultan & Japanese
we will add the option that everybody can manage free user size limit by his own.

@ nvzscripts
We don't provide domain sale sorry.

@ bravesoldier
New RU will come this Weekend (Sunday!)

@ ciaociao4
Your welcome :o) If we make errors you shouldn't have to be afflicted by that. I hope we meet everybodys expectations.

@ Coroner
You can find your referral link on http://netload.in/index.php?id=37

@ xsultan
MikeHaz has the PPD Plan so he has other counting stats. At PPD we count Points and not Sales. PPF Counting will be updated every 2 hours. PPS Counting every 24 hours. PPS also don't see the lifetime stats because there is no revenue level changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back