Status
Not open for further replies.
Netload isn't a good hoster... they give everytime the IP's of the uploaded files if they get a DMCA... a lot of times happened this... and that isn't a joke!
the rate will be fixed from the admin and it isn't correctly with the sales... so if you sell 25 accounts a day and the admin don't wanna that you have a better rate nothing will happen... big shame for netload...
and the third point, if you request the payout in euros you will get paid in $... don't ask me why... but wtf??

Yes if you upload a rar file with encrypted file names you have to give us the rar password that we can scan the file
So totally without privacy and with a free users speed, I've just test it, of 7 kb/s....really, really bad :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I think that you will not get more users here because in wjunction we are accustomed to a higher host level and especially we are not accustomed to hosting company that violates the privacy of data stored.

Last edited:
1st File size at least 100 MB * No bonus points for files smaller than 100 MB. (man remove this if u want uploders)
2nd Payment by bank transfer, check, PayPal or e-gold. (PLZ add Alertpay Moneybooker payment system)

3th add PPS plan and plz tell us about points system in detail means country wise earning rates

stabil* = Stable

You Russian guys always make such mistakes lol

Btw is there any pay per sale plan with your host ?

1st File size at least 100 MB * No bonus points for files smaller than 100 MB. (man remove this if u want uploders)
2nd Payment by bank transfer, check, PayPal or e-gold. (PLZ add Alertpay Moneybooker payment system)

3th add PPS plan and plz tell us about points system in detail means country wise earning rates

they have many years old layout and little confusing too

here you go

Uploads must comply with our Terms of Service.
* Manipulation of the system will result in a ban and a locked account.
* Only data bigger than 100 MB are counted.
* Only complete downloads are credited.
* Payment is made only after your balance exceeds $50 US via transfer, PayPal, check, or e-gold.
* Credits are directly related to the quality of your uploads. The quality depends on

> the number of Premium memberships
> the activated data transfer
> ad revenues earned

Last edited:
@ Ladyk,
Yes if you upload a rar file with encrypted file names you have to give us the rar password that we can scan the file

ok,a pity we can not have privacy.

They plan to use a "RU" more advanced, for uploading the files we had in "Filesonic"

@Mike

have worked with netload.in for about 10 days. very pleased so far. thanks for the quick help!
btw, it seems like your inner box is full, so i replied you via your email (mike@netload.in).

@ Edward & eqbal
we don't scan the files for detailed content we just look if the filenames, hashes etc. if they are on our black list. And we don't scan them manually, that's automatic software so nobody will see your documents. But I can understand your Problem and we are working on an update that you can mark your uploads as private, than we won't scan the files but you can't share them if they are private. Can you life with that?

@ Perkmason
Yes our stakes are low comparing to other hosts. But we count every download and not only 1 by premium user. So you will see a lot more download counts than on other hosts. But we will start a PPS program soon!

@ WeeD
I'm sorry but we don't have any users IPs.

The earning levels are checked several times and if there is potential to increase we will do this but sometimes we also have to decrease it. But to be honest, yes there is a lot of potential for improvement! Therefore we are already working on an automatic software which will check your status every day and also tell you how you can improve your stats. Let me show you a screenshot:
28ivtiu.jpg

And we will also start a PPS Program soon!

I'm super sorry that you receive USD when you request a EUR payout. Can you please tell me when this happened because as far as I can see we already fixed this bug.

@ medcezir & kamrandahi & $@ND!Pâ„¢
Merci!

@ Edward
Yes the free user speed is currently low, especially at the weekend. But we will upgrade the free user bandwidth this week and then you can expect good free user download rates!

@ Haven
Okay I will check it!

@ kamrandahir
I will discuss the file size limit in the earning program with my colleagues. Which size limit do you expect?
We are working on a alertpay payout system and I think it will be ready next weekend!
We add PPS in some days!

@ Mahaj
we will release a PPS program next week (I expect on Wednesday)

@ Ladyk
You do have privacy we just scan for black listed files.
We are working on a better Remote Upload tool. But you can also use it at the moment if you put your username and pass before the link. e.g. http://username:pass@filesonic.com/file....

@ jojo_cat
Yes i disabled my inbox because I can only store 3 messages. I will take care about your message!

@ DoggY DuKe
PPS will come next week. I promise!!!

Last edited:
@NL-Mike:
This is my recommend about your aff:

Netload offer our partners the following ways to earn:

-
partnership program - we pay 60% of all sales and rebills inspired by your files;
- a program for site owners -
up to 15% of referred sales;
- a referral program -
up to 25% of your referrals' revenue;
-
special deals for super uploaders.

- Become to Partners at Avaxhome.ws
Ex: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...nloads-60%-sales-rebills-official-thread.html

For Premium:

• Highest Download Speed
  • Download Files of Any Size
  • No Download Restrictions

• Unlimited Disc Space
  • Upload File Size up to 5GB
  • Forever Storage Time

I'm sure you will become king of filehost if you don't from USA, don't scare FBI :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes the free user speed is currently low, especially at the weekend. But we will upgrade the free user bandwidth this week and then you can expect good free user download rates!
So after the upgrade what will be the free users download speed ? Thanks for your quick and kind answers.

Hello NL and especially you Mike :D

I think, we met a few days ago about some issues, regarding my account.

:sun: Thank you btw for solving my issue, you guys have a very fast and capable support.

greetz

crazydingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back