Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement!

We shut down the site for some minutes at the moment to release an update in the database which brings more performance!
We are sorry for the downtime and the untypical time but we need to do it now to avoid a longer downtime later this evening!

Regards,
Mike

I was your one of the oldest members has 300+ referrers and was not earned from sales in past. I wait your new pps system (please enable your PM, its a MUST for the members are HOST TEAM here, if u do not enable PM, they may warn you and then ban.

@ M-A-S-T-E-R-X
Thank you for your kind words!

@ javlite
Well... I'm wondering that you don't write a 110% PPS Plan ;-)
You can be sure that a Service with this PPS Plan can't be pay his server and traffic bills if they don't cheat. If you give 60% and additional 25% of this so total of 75% of your revenue out as a Hosting Provider (we don't talk about dating and so on, they don't have high traffic costs) than you must cheat or have to limit your users. And as you can see many hosts with such high rates decided to stop their program...
We will make an faire calculation with an faire PPS Plan which we can also run over several years like we do with our PPD plan.
But anyway thank you for your suggestion! I will try to come as close as we can do to this Plan.

@ Edward
something between 100 and 500 kb/s. We have to test this and I can't tell you right now how much it will be. But is 100 to 500 kb/s a good value for you?

@ crazydingo
merci :)

@ ni_luan
currently paypal and bank transfer. moneybookers in two days and alertpay by the end of the week. I think we can also start with paysafecard, uKash and mywirecard at the next weekend.

@ M-A-S-T-E-R-X
why no 2 days? We are working on the following banners:
125x125 square, Super Banner, Skyscraper, Wide Skyscraper, Rectangle, Medium Rectangle, Full Banner, Super Banner, Micro Bar, Button 2
Do you need any special format? (Banners will come next week)

@ maloxi
Sorry I don't understand you request. You mean because here can write all users not only official guys from netload? I tought i write official because we can give you official support here.

@ yacinegta & biomatic
PPS will come in a few days :o)

@ deccter
Welcome! please send me your request by mail to mike@netload.in

@ hoomanf
Free and Premium Users do have the same file size limit! But it's already increased to 2GB in testing mode. So you can upload up to 2GB!

@ djkelaj
I would be so glad to see you soon again at netload!!!! The problem with the PM system is that I can only store 3 messages in my inbox and I can't give proper support there. I will enable it if they warn me =/

@ yacinegta
You mean users should be able to change decrease the file size limit for free users individually?

@ rammstein66656
Yes we have but only for premium members! If you already have an premium account you can see your login details at: http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=17

@ Teletek
Don't worry! Just send me an mail to mike@netload.in and I can give you trial Premium membership!

@ M-A-S-T-E-R-X

@ Edward
something between 100 and 500 kb/s. We have to test this and I can't tell you right now how much it will be. But is 100 to 500 kb/s a good value for you?

@ ni_luan
currently paypal and bank transfer. moneybookers in two days and alertpay by the end of the week. I think we can also start with paysafecard, uKash and mywirecard at the next weekend.

Hello,

@ - The minimum average that gives the host file is 200Ko ~ 400ko/s for free user (Not below 100 ko/s)

@ - You are very accurate in proclaiming your future payment method, thank you.

Mike, glad to see you here..welcome to WJ, I trust netload will be a king of filehosting if you can always maintain support like this.. :) long life Netload.. Just waiting AP and fix z-o-o-m uploader..then I will be use Netload.

@ Ladyk
You do have privacy we just scan for black listed files.
We are working on a better Remote Upload tool. But you can also use it at the moment if you put your username and pass before the link. e.g. http://username:pass@filesonic.com/file....

Thanks for reply.

This method does not work with this server, you get a. Html 20kb

I can not wait to know his plan "PPS" was about to use hitfile offering 60% sales and 40% of renewals, waiting to see what they offer.

It would be very interesting that each user could set the maximum speed, timeout and maximum size that can be downloaded from the people who visit your links to search for getting more sales.

Last edited:
@ yacinegta
You mean users should be able to change decrease the file size limit for free users individually?

yes i means that bcz the uploader are different in their work this means some uploader need 400 MB filesize download for free account and other uploader need 1 GB for free account so this will be useful for every uploader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back