[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i upload some files but now it is the problm
user: syedahim
183f246fd3.jpg

2Q==

Last edited:
Hi
for premium user files storage time?

For reg user, storage space is?

The remote service which host includes?

Pleae try a Premium access my nick is "****"

thanks

P.s. Founder is Italians ?

Last edited:
Free user can download at 220kbps...This way who gonna buy premium...Limit it to some 50-60kbps...u are giving free users great speed to download
In my experience the free download speed doesn't matter much for a PPS plans, since what makes people buy a premium account is the waiting time between downloads and the lack of parallel downloads, and if you have experience with PPS you should know that when a host has really bad speeds for free user the user don't trusth the file host, and more when they promise XXX kb/s and fail to deliver, but when the file host promise 200kb/s and it delivers the 200kb/s you know that host is reliable and more people dare to get the premium memberships.

In my opinion you're just being way too greedish thinking just in the profit and not in the users.

Dunno it this help, but did you add your paypal account? because the counter is working fine for me, every time i click refresh there is new downloads counted.

Free user can download at 220kbps...This way who gonna buy premium...Limit it to some 50-60kbps...u are giving free users great speed to download

What a stupid post, maybe you are too much frustrated but this speed will not have any effect on sales, because mostly people buy premium to get rid of waiting times and parallel downloads. Filesonic gave more than this speed to free users, and still was number 1 when it comes to sales, so stop posting your moronic comments and stop being so greedy.

Free users like sites than are reliable and don't pressurize them in buying premium accounts in every possible way they can.

Hello,

Can you give me free premium? Helsboy

And if I will buy premium, my files will not be deleted, if files are not DMCA? It is very important.

Thank you

remote upload not so fast...when squillions uploading is over..azushares progress is 24%!!!

premium pls

user: reyvuelve

check pm

Last edited:
Please add the option to sort files by name and also to export links, create folders, move and copy files.

It's really needed to keep all the files organized.

And add payout option through Payza and Moneybookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back