[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for premium :)

-----
When will it be possible to copy files?
unfortunately, to set up folders and move file to the folder can not be currently :(

Here are our promo banners you requested:

728x90
728x90_azu01.png

468x60
468x60_azu01.png

468x80
468x80_azu01.png

300x250
300x250_azu01.png

thx for premium :)

-----
When will it be possible to copy files?
unfortunately, to set up folders and move file to the folder can not be currently :(
We are aware that we lack this functionality - I have just added it on the 'to do' list

Remote uploads from other hosts like
a) you provide us private login credentials (only for your remote uploads) and we use them
b) we provide everything, you just paste links (can be done but not for free thou)

Limits are 3000kB/s per file, should work quite well. Can you give any link that is slow?

1) K will provide to you later
2) I tried remote upload ubuntu installer direct from official site only 700mb and took almost 10minutes

why limit the remote speed? this is really important, i want move my file from Rapidshare almost 5TB with 3Mbps?

1) K will provide to you later
2) I tried remote upload ubuntu installer direct from official site only 700mb and took almost 10minutes

why limit the remote speed? this is really important, i want move my file from Rapidshare almost 5TB with 3Mbps?
Limit will be raised up to 50Mbit/s + keep in mind that if you add 100 files to the queue they will be downloaded in parallel not in queue one by one.
Anyways - just contact me when you are ready to move files from RS

We should fix that not to cause so much mess, but #DL is recorded when someone access your link, earning is when he started and completed the download.

Then you are wrong :)
Download is downloading the file, we download the file to our PC not by access the link. Thats only visit the file, in other mean like adsense CPC and CPM.

Limit will be raised up to 50Mbit/s + keep in mind that if you add 100 files to the queue they will be downloaded in parallel not in queue one by one.

Only remote 1 file = ubuntu installer lol

Anyways - just contact me when you are ready to move files from RS

Hope you consider removing any limit, in other hosts there are no limits. I upload to rapidgator usually at 250 Mbit/s and to uploaded.to sometimes at 900 Mbit/s and once I reached the full 1 Gbit/s with wupload. At 50 Mbit/s Azushare will probably be one of the slowest hosts to upload in the industry.

Thanks for the banners. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back