[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long it take until all the uploaded files will appear in a file manager? I uploaded so far 130 files, but only 10 are visible in FM for now.
PM your azushare login I'll check that.

Is this xfs?
Thanks God... no! :)

How long are files stored for premium & for free user? Can i have a premium 8-) my login: xxx. Thank You. :)
For now there are no limits, later on for file inactive for 90 days there will be some limits. I see that there are some ftp files waiting - I pass that to technical staff so they can check if it is just that slow or something's wrong

Last edited:
Very nice layout ( simple , attractive ) maybe ppd rate 101-450 is too low .

P.S I hope that you have good servers , because all uploaders will leave ( rapidgator and rest ) and will join azushare

Azushare, I think the limit of 3 MB/s in the remote uploading speed is very very low. If you have so many servers there is no point in setting a limit.

Please create some banners including a 468x60 banner size. I would like to promote your host.

"Only complete downloads are accepted. Earnings are not the same as download count visible next to files (these are just accessed files, not completely downloaded)"

Then the #DL should only show the completed downloads, or you're going to get a rain of tears of uploaders screaming scam because they have 300clicks and just 100 paid downloads.

The Azushare paid as follows the rules of the plans download? I need some confirmation from someone who has already received some USD to enter him in the host :)

The referral system does not work .. were recorded but I do not see their profiles on my profile
Please PM me their logins, but if they used your referral link it is 100% sure you will get credited.

What is the payment day?
What is the filesize limit for unregistered users to download?
There is no exact payment day - you just request the payment and we process it and pay. Limit for now is 1024MB

Why i have downloads in my account , but 0$ in earnings?
We should fix that not to cause so much mess, but #DL is recorded when someone access your link, earning is when he started and completed the download.

Azushare, I think the limit of 3 MB/s in the remote uploading speed is very very low. If you have so many servers there is no point in setting a limit.

Please create some banners including a 468x60 banner size. I would like to promote your host.
I agree with the speed limit, it was added to 'to do' list.
Banners also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back