Status
Not open for further replies.
Antone, don't show me 2-3 euro per day and tell me its a good affiliate ! I used to make 80 euro per day and thats without the sales. So please when i say uploaded became the biggest scammers you should realize that i have my reasons to say it. You just write me again after 2 years and i bet your stats will still be the same ;)

The question was - is Oboom paying - YES, they pay !
As always someone will find a way to make it all about uploaded.net
All of you just go back to work because your master might punish you and take away your 2 euro if you don't work hard enough. I have better things to do , its your problem if you don't.

Antone, don't show me 2-3 euro per day and tell me its a good affiliate ! I used to make 80 euro per day and thats without the sales. So please when i say uploaded became the biggest scammers you should realize that i have my reasons to say it. You just write me again after 2 years and i bet your stats will still be the same ;)

The question was - is Oboom paying - YES, they pay !
As always someone will find a way to make it all about uploaded.net
All of you just go back to work because your master might punish you and take away your 2 euro if you don't work hard enough. I have better things to do , its your problem if you don't.

I don't rely on ppd as it only count files downloaded by free users (smaller than 1G) & 70% my files are 1-3GB ... uploaded is paying for both free downloads & premium sales ... no current filehost is still offering that ..

I was proving that you are wrong & that this host still paying good money even if its not being used alone ... uploaded is just one secondary host among 2 other secondary hosts ...

At least I'm showing real stats ... not just useless dump words

I5XIEa.png

Last edited:
I think you didnt got what i mean, so you listen carefully - i used to make 80 euro per day from PPD and from that you can start calculating how many sales i generated (daily! ) If you dont know PPD hostings give you is always based on your personal PPS rate.
I never posted my stats and i never will but here is another statistic i want to show you, and thats coming your way specially when you are showing your stats everywhere

vtKUgrc.jpg

Do you recognize this page in uploaded ? Im talking about daily deletion of that much files ;) When you manage that much deletion/reupload and keep a lot bigger stats then you can come talk to me.

As for your affiliate you can impress the kids going around here wondering how to get some new game but for me you are just an average uploader with average scammed stats.

Really!! all you can show is an old picture of file removal page which was taken 7 months ago ... thanks but that a real joke ... revenue never depended on the number of files

Actually, I'm capable of uploading more than 10TBs per day yet all my uploads are about ~10TB

Even after you started working with oboom "exclusivley" for more than 7 months, your own payout picture is only showing a sub 1000 / month range... with even no rebills counted if you stopped uploading

469P0Z.png

Now after quickly reviewing your previous messages ... you never admitted making 80 euros / day from ppd or any thing close to than untill yesterday which is suspecious specially that almost all your previous comments are "shaving/low ppd & low sales" complains ...

1YqTZ9.png

9Ei7an.png

even in your happy days :

aXYQy7.png

Now, with all your alleged shaving/cheating conditions where you couldn't keep making daily sales (in your own words!), I'm still having a collective average of 10 sales / day from multiple hosts even with using freehosts & even with setting all the paid hosts to the max allowed options for free users ...

I would say you clearily are the unprofessional average kid you are talking about & I won't waste more of my time with you or your nonesense offtopic discussions specially in this thread which doesn't deserve to get more attention or bumping

Why are you showing me posts of mine when im COMPLAINING from uploaded ? Do you really think i would even visit wjunction if/when my stats are fine ? To be more specific and to keep you from digging in my posts even more my best days in uploaded when i was making those 80 euro per day from PPD only (and hurt you so bad) was the spring-summer of 2014 ;)

After that uploaded started to fix the stats and only getting lower even when people work more.
Im no longer in uploaded, im in Oboom and i'll stay there.
You are probably stupid and dont understand that when i say i dont post my stats that really means i never posted my stats. That oboom screen is of a secondary account of mine to show they are really paying. Don't think you can provoke me and to get a screen.
Screen with deleted files is 7 months old because i don't use them since then, you should've known that after you went trough my posts like some crazy stalker :D
Im not inviting you to Oboom, i know you will never come there, you are uploaded slave. Many good uploaders that are scammed in uploaded really have a chance in Oboom, because they are paying most if not all sales you generate while uploaded give you only the CC sales.
Just go away from this thread, stop making it all about uploaded and let people make their choice !
I have nothing else to say to you so dont bother answering or stalking

Back on the subject - Oboom is paying ! Uploaded is dying !
To other uploaders - take a look at your stats how scammed are you because thats just what uploaded do - steal from many to pay to few !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back