Status
Not open for further replies.
39 comments
Hello
Who ordered the payment of a oboom via Bitcoin system, how long to wait for the money ?

Im working with oboom for 7 months now and he is paying me all the time. Just got my last payment few days ago via Bitcoin.
Don't listen to uploaded.net slaves ! They shouldn't be lying ! If you dont use oboom fine but don't write sh*t when you don't !
Few people from the german boards are fighting hard for the 1 euro uploaded gives them !

Last edited:
Hello
Who ordered the payment of a oboom via Bitcoin system, how long to wait for the money ?

Im working with oboom for 7 months now and he is paying me all the time. Just got my last payment few days ago via Bitcoin.
Don't listen to uploaded.net slaves ! They shouldn't be lying ! If you dont use oboom fine but don't write sh*t when you don't !
Few people from the german boards are fighting hard for the 1 euro uploaded gives them !

STFU liar!!! OBOOM must pay this kid 1 euro for each comment like this :cough:
oBiUG1I.png

First payment afther they comeback since last time they scam. Next payment i requested to test if they pay or not. And they never pay again. lol
Once scammer, always scammer.

Last edited:
Then you are probably one of those noobs making mirrors in the forums or spreading someone else's content generating downloads not sales !

pcyvoMp.png

Hello,
>
> first I need to say sorry for the late reply. This is cause I tried to
> changed our PPD comissions again to a higher rate, but our management
> decided to make the changes permanent.
>
> We had to close the PPD comissions for many countries cuase it was not
> successful. We had to pay much more than we earned in total.
> Please feel free to take part on our PPS system with comissions up to
> 70% of the account price.
>
> If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything,
> please feel free to ask.

Hello,
>
> first I need to say sorry for the late reply. This is cause I tried to
> changed our PPD comissions again to a higher rate, but our management
> decided to make the changes permanent.
>
> We had to close the PPD comissions for many countries cuase it was not
> successful. We had to pay much more than we earned in total.
> Please feel free to take part on our PPS system with comissions up to
> 70% of the account price.
>
> If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything,
> please feel free to ask.

latest

All oboom haters here are uploaded.net slaves , mostly average mirror makers in dying forums.
Oboom is paying me for the last 8 months.
Only a retard can give his opinion and write shit when they are not even using this service. You just keep on working for your master uploaded for 1 euro per day.

Not just one euro even when used as a secondary host ...

rDTeF7.png

At least they are giving money for both PPD & PPS & they are still the oldest steady & stable host that never missed a payout

They never paid my 180 euro.. And there is no guarantee that they wont do it again. May be couple of you are lucky guys to get paid everytime. But as far as i know, they didnt pay lots of affiliates and hence banned from wj

All oboom haters here are uploaded.net slaves , mostly average mirror makers in dying forums.
Oboom is paying me for the last 8 months.
Only a retard can give his opinion and write shit when they are not even using this service. You just keep on working for your master uploaded for 1 euro per day.
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back