Status
Not open for further replies.
This is reply I got from them:

Jack replied
Sep 23, 8:39am​
Hi,

As you could read in our official statement our credit card vendor quit our partnership without any warning. When he did so, he refunded all the money back to our costumers, which was devastating for us. The sales already were added to our affiliates balances but also completely refunded to our costumers. We made the payouts as long as we could but the credit card vendor refused to agree to any compromise which streched our financial means to their limits.
This did not only affect our affiliates payouts but it also took the existence of OBOOM itself to its limits.

We learned from what happened and decided to try a total restart now. This led to some major changes in our system.
Sales will be maked as successful AFTER the initial payment has been fully approved by the payment gateway. This way we can ensure that we only approve sales that we have definetively received the money for and that we can pay out anytime you wish!

The limit for payouts was lowered to 20 Euro. Even if you don´t trust us now, that may be an appeal to check out our intentions and start with few links and files.
There are no fines for your payouts!

There is nothing else we can do but to say how sorry we are for everything that went wrong in the past and to explain to you, what exactly led to our situation.
What you do with our explanation is your choice, but be ensured, we would be so happy, if you gave us a second chance!

--
Kind Regards,

Those m********* are trying hard. :cough::cough::cough:

Lost 1200€ with, but would work again if not for..... their new rate table.

gH0qKlU.jpg

If you not dealing with german dubbed or language stuff or have majority german users, then rates is SHIT!... even USA and UK in 1 to 5 € tier lol.
Plus smoozed advertisement each file before dl, that you earn 0 from as aff programmes is not linked.
I think only used as front for big german warez boards n blogs and to promote smoozed.

Last edited:

gH0qKlU.jpg

If you not dealing with german dubbed or language stuff or have majority german users, then rates is SHIT!... even USA and UK in 1 to 5 € tier lol.
Plus smoozed advertisement each file before dl, that you earn 0 from as aff programmes is not linked.
I think only used as front for big german warez boards n blogs and to promote smoozed.

Couple of days back I checked and saw UK n UK in the list 1 and now its just like the list it used to be 1 year back !!!!!!!:cursing:

This is reply I got from them:

Jack replied
Sep 23, 8:39am​
Hi,

As you could read in our official statement our credit card vendor quit our partnership without any warning. When he did so, he refunded all the money back to our costumers, which was devastating for us. The sales already were added to our affiliates balances but also completely refunded to our costumers. We made the payouts as long as we could but the credit card vendor refused to agree to any compromise which streched our financial means to their limits.
This did not only affect our affiliates payouts but it also took the existence of OBOOM itself to its limits.

We learned from what happened and decided to try a total restart now. This led to some major changes in our system.
Sales will be maked as successful AFTER the initial payment has been fully approved by the payment gateway. This way we can ensure that we only approve sales that we have definetively received the money for and that we can pay out anytime you wish!

The limit for payouts was lowered to 20 Euro. Even if you don´t trust us now, that may be an appeal to check out our intentions and start with few links and files.
There are no fines for your payouts!

There is nothing else we can do but to say how sorry we are for everything that went wrong in the past and to explain to you, what exactly led to our situation.
What you do with our explanation is your choice, but be ensured, we would be so happy, if you gave us a second chance!

--
Kind Regards,

It doesn't matter What a scammer says !!!!!!

Between i kindly request again to mods to close this thread of a scammer host,

This thread tittle is suspicious, it shoud be " oboom is work again to scam more people !!! "

gH0qKlU.jpg

Couple of days back I checked and saw UK n UK in the list 1 and now its just like the list it used to be 1 year back !!!!!!!:cursing:

No
1 year back, the tier list was almost copy of Uploaded.net.

upload to it since 3 days works perfect and now after uploaded bought them they will pay ^^

Cyando / Uploaded NOT Smoozed or Oboom.. never been.
Do you really believe uploaded sell multihoster for 29 € /year and ban all Oboom remote few week after launch? Uploaded also ban smoozed accounts :wave:

Last edited:
Cyando / Uploaded NOT Smoozed or Oboom.. never been.
Do you really believe uploaded sell multihoster for 29 € /year and ban all Oboom remote few week after launch? Uploaded also ban smoozed accounts :wave:
Exactly! But it makes no sense to explain it to this guy, he wont get it or he dont want to get it. Oboom and his Co smoozed try to get back on the market and they use linkcrypt.ws for it with the result that the service was banned from some german boards. Also Ul and SO banned users who use linkcrypt because it promotes smoozed, a MOCH which offers Ul and SO too. Now linkcrypt was forced to give users the possibility to remove the smoozed ads. An other service of this company, smoozed.rocks, is a linkcrypter. On the page u can read this:
Ideally make sure to always provide us with an oboom.com mirror. This way you always recieve the highest possible PPD reward.

What did you expected? Of course they pay you now.
Old Oboom also paid for a time even within 24h. Later they needed a few days, than a month, 6 month and finally they scammed.

I lost more than 1K for trusting their announcements in this time so i wont do same mistake again

What did you expected? Of course they pay you now.
Old Oboom also paid for a time even within 24h. Later they needed a few days, than a month, 6 month and finally they scammed.

I lost more than 1K for trusting their announcements in this time so i wont do same mistake again

listen him carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back