Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an answer from the support which does not offer any compensation nor an payout of the old deaths.
They only advertising their new affiliate program and name some reasons why the failed in the past.

Dont get me wrong guys. I have been an very big fan of the old Oboom and i have been one of the first who was using them.
Yes, they are innovative. Yes,i like their script and more.

STILL, as bad as they finish last the old affiliate program.
No information to their affiliates, no response to plenty of mails (and i am sure i was an good aff for OB)
Just ZERO. That can happen at any time again.
I have lost once my face in front of my customers for Oboom and now they come back and telling 'we are back, we delete all your earnings but hey, lets start again!'
all without even thinking about doing some effort paying out their aff's now or in future (like K2S did)

Sorry, no matter what.
Such host isnt trustful for future collaborations.

Oboom support answer about lost money and payments:facepalm:

[h=3]Jack replied[/h]
Sep 22, 8:05am​
Hi,

we apologize for the inconvenience we caused and we want to use this opportunity to give you an official detailed statement about why we had to close down the affiliate program for the time being.

Our credit card vendor terminated the contract with us without any warning and refunded all payments to our customers.
This lead to the situation that the sales were booked for our affiliates, but the initial payments for these were refunded and missing for us - which forced us to close down the affiliate programme until further notice.

With the beginning of this period we turned our business into a complete free-to-use service. Whilst doing this, we took the time to redesign our affiliate programme from the scratch. We've put a lot of hard work into this to achieve a perfect affiliate partnership with our users and now we're ready to show off.

What's new?
We're changing the cloud service game: unlike other hosters we pay for every payment gateway your referral uses. Other hosters just pay you when your referral uses certain payment methods, e.g. credit card payment - this type of affiliate programmes are history now!
You will get paid for any payment method used - EVERY TIME!
This allows us to maximize your earnings and to ensure that you won't be cut off of the earnings you generate by other payment gateways, e.g. mobile payment, debit payment etc.
We managed to achieve this by marking your referrals as - paid - when the initial payment has been fully approved by the payment gateway.
The approval can take up to 2 weeks depending on the payment gateway though.

When will you pay out our earnings?
Our goal is to pay out your earnings within 24 hours after your payout request.

Which payout methods do you have?
We can offer you payments via BitCoin, Bank Transfer and Webmoney. Others are planned!

What about remote uploads?
You can remote upload your files from almost every hoster out there to OBOOM for FREE!!! These uploads will be finished within a matter of seconds and work with a high reliability.

Pay-Per-Download as well?
YES! Our new PPD model is the best out there, we guarantee you that we will pay you more for each download than our competitors - PROMISED!

Our product is more attractive then ever now, once you purchase an account from us you're able to download files FROM EVERY file hoster - as well as from OBOOM - with premium privileges.
Buy one account - Download from everywhere! This feature will skyrocket your referral sales for sure!

We're confident that our new affiliate programme and features will satisfy you in all your needs in a cloud hoster.

In hope to win you back as an active affiliate - let's rock!

--
Kind Regards,

www.oboom.com

I also received this mail as I asked them for my previous balance. I am thinking now what to do. Am I going to let them scam me again ?? Or what if they are really saying the truth.. We all know the earlier problems caused by sfl . I think wj should allow oboom here to talk .. May be if he could convince the uploaders..

Only the time will say if they scam or not.
1) They scam the first time and they will do it again in the next 6 months.
2) They was really fucked by their credit card vendor and this time they will do it better.

Lot of uploaders here says "i will never work with them again", but what will you do in 3 month if lot's of people here earn money with oboom ?

Only the time will say if they scam or not.
1) They scam the first time and they will do it again in the next 6 months.
2) They was really fucked by their credit card vendor and this time they will do it better.

Lot of uploaders here says "i will never work with them again", but what will you do in 3 month if lot's of people here earn money with oboom ?

I would do it again try to oboom. hope they will keep their promises

Dont worry, i still will not work with them. Everybody is free to choose what he will do of course.
As i i said i loved them in the past but they ruined the way the finished last affiliate program.
I would have much more trust if they would have informed their aff's in the past and answered their mails instead of sending this mass-answer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back