Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynobite

It's funny but Oboom.com is working again now, but where is my money:facepalm: (lost about 600-650 euro)

wso6df.jpg

Who want's to return?:-=

Last edited:
140 comments
are you an idiot ?
i had 15 euro there then they disappeared now i entered my old account
its 0 euro
dont care me
there are many people tricked by oboom here
some of them earned over thousands
nobody trust that company anymore
delete this thread

Last edited:
Wait and see. I prefer a host who fail one time than a host who cheat everytime on my stats ...

so you will try again right :)

even no support here... come on man

61158a436628865.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

their price now by the way
and they also pay 40 euro over 100mb files + 60 70 % of sales give you back
%1000 sure they will steal your money again :)

Last edited:
When they died i had more than 1300 euro in my balance. At the moment it doesn't matter , but of course if they pay me now i'll be ok with it :D
I will try them again for sure and the main reason for that is : ALL OTHER HOSTINGS ARE NOT SIMPLY CHEATING ANYMORE, THEY ARE IN BERSERK SHAVING MODE !

What i like about oboom ? They are innovative and they are trying to change things, i like people who believe even when all they get are haters and enemies.
So i completely agree with leto12 . Let's wait and see.

Did someone actually tried sending them an e-mail asking about owed debt or are you all just speculating.

I wrote a ticket today and asked about it , also asked if they are going to have an actual PPS program because so far all personal aff links redirect to smoozed.
If i get an answer i'll write.

@kemalettin67 : if they pay quickly , i will make more money with them than all other filehosts.
And if they scam again, i will delete all their links in an hour.
The only things i can lost with them is 5 secondes per upload .. The time to copy the oboom link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back