NosVideO.com Earn up to 40$ per 10000 views & Earn Up to 200$ (Since 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not taking non-sense, your site is not good. I don't need to watch my videos as i know how to drive plenty of tier 1 traffic to my sites. Your comapny sucks based on my experience with you, i sent plenty of emails on the past and you replied none of them. "orr orr people need to watch 100% of your stream, we're a streaming company", i'm sad about the money you steal from that portion of traffic that you don't pay to people just because they didn't stream enough even though you still got paid because they got your annoying pop ups on the traffic that clicked through.

I sent some messages back then that went unanswered, so with no explanation whatsoever what i assume is that you stole my money, this was over 1 month or maybe 2 ago. By the details bellow i assume you can tell my username. And don't give me that crap "orr orr you give us fake traffic" all my traffic is 100% legit. I can show screencaps from the videohosts that i'm using right now, openload and videowood are among them.

0E3habq.png
56qDpyQ.png

Last edited:
AwJRT9D.png

2ZmNwvm.png

Yeah, keep saying that mate. You can keep those mere $3 and put those where it best fits you. I sent email after email back then and you didn't reply, i don't care anymore.

For anyone else who is thinking of using this host, this is my newest site, i just put it up about 3 days ago and redirected some traffic towards it, didn't use wordpress just plain static pages as to save as much resources to my server as possible, just did that for one day and you can clearly see my stats, as you can see, all real contrary to what that guy is saying about me playing my own videos. Would post a full list of incoming hosts but blacking out thousands of ips would take way too long time. Allthough i'll do it if he keeps saying i played my own videos.

i do not care how many visitors you have
that does not prove anything
did you add nosvideo to all your post no ? cause you saying you have only 1k views

you still did not provide me your username

the only msg i got from you if i allow adult content

Last edited:
nosvideo check my accont, my earnings not apper

please resolve it..

account : italiavore

I HAVE 1500 DOWNLOAD, But my stats not working, please help nosvideo

WHERE IS MY EARNINGS >?

nosvideo, please resolve my problem, my earnings went wrong.

USER : ITALIAVORE

WHY I HAVE 0.06 because my download is 3870

please give me a reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back