NosVideO.com Earn up to 40$ per 10000 views & Earn Up to 200$ (Since 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble playing Nos links

I'm having lots of trouble with Nos links and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issues. A couple of weeks ago, I suddenly couldn't make links using the Remote URL upload. But I found other hosts that work and that problem was solved. Then two days ago, I couldn't get any links to play on Nosvideo nor Noslocker and that issue persists. If I just try to play any old Nos link posted anywhere, it won't play. If I make copy using the Nos to Nos copy, it doesn't play. Nor if I make a copy via the Remote URL upload nor even if I upload from my hard drive. In all cases, the size of the file appears to be correct. But either it just whirls around forever or I get the big "X" on the screen indicating it can't be played. It's very frustrating. I've tried turning off my ad blocker, turning off the tracking on Firefox. I even tried turning off my antivirus once just to play it to see if it would work and it didn't. I also put it up on Internet Explorer just to see. It didn't work. Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong? Or is anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Hi Nosvideo, my stats for new files has frozen from yesterday, all files uploaded from yesterday does not count any views/downloads (all show 0), the PPV rewards still increased from old files, but no rewards from files uploaded in these 2 days, could you pls check and help, thank you ,sorry my poor english.

Hi Nosvideo, my stats for new files has frozen from yesterday, all files uploaded from yesterday does not count any views/downloads (all show 0), the PPV rewards still increased from old files, but no rewards from files uploaded in these 2 days.

Can you play your links? Do they play correctly? I'm curious if we have the same problem like I wrote just before your post. I also have zero views/downloads since yesterday. But probably because my links don't play.

Hi Nosvideo, my stats for new files has frozen from yesterday, all files uploaded from yesterday does not count any views/downloads (all show 0), the PPV rewards still increased from old files, but no rewards from files uploaded in these 2 days.

Can you play your links? Do they play correctly? I'm curious if we have the same problem like I wrote just before your post. I also have zero views/downloads since yesterday. But probably because my links don't play.

I think same problem with yours, just check my links of new files, all return the video could not be loaded

Last edited:
The problems I listed a few posts above with Nosvideo and Noslocker persist. I cannot play any Nos links whatsoever that have been made within the last three days. No matter which ones they are and no matter how I upload them myself. I can play links made from Sunday and earlier, but nothing since. I have absolutely no idea why not, but obviously this prevents me from adding Nos links anywhere because as far as I know, they don't work.

Almost more frustrating is that Nosvideo won't return any PM on here nor any messages sent from Nosvideo or Noslocker. A day or so ago, he finally responded on here, saying I should Skype him without giving me the Skype ID. I searched for it on Skype and *maybe* I found it, but when I asked if that was the right ID for Nosvideo, the only response so far has been "Hi" LOL. So I'm not sure yet. If anyone has any ideas about what might be wrong, I'm open to hearing them...

ftp should be fixed soon
zoom uploader have sometime issue connecting to our servers -- zoom programmer should fix it
remote upload can not work with any url some hosts allow download for the same ip only so it can not be leeched
any issue i am always available on skype
nosvideo.com

Upload speed is too low. Only 480 KB/s. In all other hosts my speed is 3-4 MB/s.

How to upload by FTP, I got strange error:
puOVM7m.jpg

I have an account and I'm log in to my account.
Aftre this, the page redorect to home page of NosVideo. Can you fix it.

Paid today, thanks Nos. And I'm glad that Nos still uses Paypal, he's one of the few that still does. I hope it continues...

Nos said a few posts above that he's apparently working on the FTP issue. He gave his Skype ID and did reply to me via Skype, although he doesn't say much LOL. But you can try to contact Nos there. You might have success.

Paid today, thanks Nos. And I'm glad that Nos still uses Paypal, he's one of the few that still does. I hope it continues...

Nos said a few posts above that he's apparently working on the FTP issue. He gave his Skype ID and did reply to me via Skype, although he doesn't say much LOL. But you can try to contact Nos there. You might have success.
what is your skype id ?

I CAN'T upload. Almost every time I got ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload, please try again later.
Please fix it.

Also your reward system is NOT works.
It says:
Total Unpaid Earnings: $0.01
PPV Recent Earnings: $0.00 (from 7 items accross all PPV rate groups)

But in my account says:
Active Files: 45
Total Downloads: 601
Please fix it.

as i always keep saying
views does not mean reward
when visitor press play it count as view
but only if visitor really watch the video it count as reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back