VPS Nlvl.net - NlvlVPS 100Mbps-10Gbps - Self-Managed from $6.95/mo (EU/US/AU/NZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlvl

Banned
Banned
logoA.png

vpsinfo-1.png

vpsinfo-2.png

SOME VOUCHES IN wJUNCTION

NLVL Is a long time friend and even once a partner with me. His hosting is the best, fastest, cheapest, and best support your gonna get for onshore hosting. As far as it goes I have never found a better host.

using free hosting from them,
nice,great speed & uptime,
keep it up guyz..

Great guys, the best VPS, cheap and really fast...It was all instant..I am just waiting for nameservers to update. Thanks nlvl.net :)

Nlvl.Net is a really good hosting provider. I've been using them for nearly a year now and haven't had one downtime. I just bought a vps last week and it's been great. The support is extremely fast and always friendly.

Yes, This is a huge vouch!

- Peter

vouch. I originally thought they would be crap hosting because prices are very cheap. been using them for 3 months now and so far no downtime. :) i am now a happy customer. Hope they maintain no downtime :)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 comments
thanhlangso you clearly didn't read the reviews, even LongBG wrote a positive review:

For your money or free this Nlvl is pretty decent.

The shared hosting actually handles very well from my experience.

Support at times can need a bit of a push but in the end gets the job done.

If you're looking for a host for a few blogs etc then I'd give them a go.

I can highly commend one of their techs Ankit P, should you run into any issues maybe
ask them to be assigned to him :)

All in All, Nlvl may be cheap but they do actually work. That's the main thing.

Also just to make the point come out, as thanh is no longer a client of ours as he was suspended for violating our terms, where later he said he wanted to kill me and asked for my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back