Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the node the VPS's are on are being attacked all of your files are safe. We are not closing but i will update you all on this issue tomorrow

I hope soon because I do not wish to leave. I really like Beest. For some reason since the server moved there have been many instances like this. UPDATE::: offshoregod has transfered to a new owner I heard from Beest on MSN he is out of it (*&(&$)#(&$... so I am searching AGAIN for another server. I am so upset at this stuff. We have moved 7 times in 2 years. :(

Offshoregod.com will be in good hands. There will be no need to find a new host and there is plans to merge the two VPS's onto one dedicated sever.

He's easy to work with and fast. I'm glad I hooked up with him. It's good to see that he has the latest cpanel and mysql, makes my work much easier. If he continues to stand by his clients and work with everyone like he has me I'm sure no one will regret giving his service a chance.
Yep, I can vouch for his integrity and usually very fast responses to questions. Good support, info and servers.
Thanks.

What's wrong with the cPanel ?

Code:
[I]Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, [URL="http://94.228.215.139:2082/frontend/x3/index.html#"]click here to reload[/URL].
[/I]

Last things Mr.Beest had said was about putting both the vps's into a dedicated server... not sure what other problems they are :S.

Hope you guys get it sorted.

And also Mr.beest i have sent you a pm, looking forward toa great reply ;)

lol
Thanks.

i guess u are not in the picture my friend. This hosting company is shutting down. Have u not taken backups.

This hosting company is not closing down. Just a new person managing everything while pete is away.

i cant even load my site ? what's wrong ? please check the server

Our VPS host basically has problems with our node. Moving to a dedicated server very soon where all downtime and speed issues will be sorted.

Last things Mr.Beest had said was about putting both the vps's into a dedicated server... not sure what other problems they are :S.

Hope you guys get it sorted.

And also Mr.beest i have sent you a pm, looking forward toa great reply ;)

lol
Thanks.

Yes, that is what we are doing. This will all be done over the next few days hopefully and expect very little downtime in the process. Like the above reply our host is having problems which we end up getting too. Dedicated server will sort this problem out.

hosting down or alive? why web site up if he closed his business.?

It is up at the minute and hopefully should stay that way, however our host is having network issues which we also inherit.

do you allow image hosting site on shared plan?

As long as the images are legal there is no problem.

If anyone else has problems can they please submit a ticket in the billing area and if thats down just pm me on here.

Thanks

Damm, shame i could not get on at the weekend ( moderm fucked up ).

I hope Offshoregod improves and Mr.Beest enjoy your free time now :P

Thanks,

Good to Know that Mr. Beest is still in

It delights me that Mr. Beest is not closing down. it was a wonderful hosting and i want to be with his hosting in future as well. So hopefully things go on as planned by mr. beest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back