Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Why is that strange to you, Nitroflare is a dead hoster.
One price advertised on the site, another, much higher price when paying. Would you buy such a premium? They don't even have an option for credit card purchases, everything goes through resellers, and that's why the prices are much higher.

From their website: Popular (90 days) + 30 DAYS FOR FREE! = Price: $35.00, when you get to the last step:

PackagePopular:

Duration120 Days
Amount$35.00 (approx: €32.49)
Our Fees$10.50 (approx: €9.75)
Reseller Fees$9.10 (approx: €8.45)
Total$54.60 (approx: €50.69)

That's almost a 60% higher price, who's crazy to pay that much?

Welll I believe you should switch to rapidgator ddownload or any new like fikper :) if you want to earn big massive amount why i think because i feel atleast they pay on time and they are good too in the matter of sales :)

Why is that strange to you, Nitroflare is a dead hoster.
One price advertised on the site, another, much higher price when paying. Would you buy such a premium? They don't even have an option for credit card purchases, everything goes through resellers, and that's why the prices are much higher.

From their website: Popular (90 days) + 30 DAYS FOR FREE! = Price: $35.00, when you get to the last step:

PackagePopular:

Duration120 Days
Amount$35.00 (approx: €32.49)
Our Fees$10.50 (approx: €9.75)
Reseller Fees$9.10 (approx: €8.45)
Total$54.60 (approx: €50.69)

That's almost a 60% higher price, who's crazy to pay that much?

For many years it was a good hosting site with decent sales and payments on time, but unfortunately, it looks like this kind of pricing and removal of credit card purchases messed everything up and removed any possibility of premium sales.

Hope that they will change this and get back to honest pricing without hidden fees and with multiple purchasing options directly from them without using so many resellers.

Back