Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Guys, maybe you didn't receive payment because you requested it after the 30 january? (I received PP the 30)
it seems so

What the hell nitro change game rules?
We don't have transparent payout conditions anyway.

in support they answered to wait 14 working days LOL

I also want to remind you that Johnny is no longer visiting this thread.

Excellent user support. Keep it up Nitro!

This is becoming a comedy,

if they changed the rules of the game without notice, that is a serious fault in my opinion, and will only make the few people who are left to work with them, to leave.

Support for this hoster has not existed for a couple of years, since they were caught stealing, not to count all the sales.

Then they got angry and did not come to this topic again.

Childish behavior.

All in all, I think this hoster is on the road of no return, so be careful with them in the future.
Post automatically merged:

And if they don't send the payment, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they have no money. Very simple, isn't it?

Last edited:
This is becoming a comedy,

if they changed the rules of the game without notice, that is a serious fault in my opinion, and will only make the few people who are left to work with them, to leave.

Support for this hoster has not existed for a couple of years, since they were caught stealing, not to count all the sales.

Then they got angry and did not come to this topic again.

Childish behavior.

All in all, I think this hoster is on the road of no return, so be careful with them in the future.

And if they don't send the payment, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they have no money. Very simple, isn't it?

Everything was made clear in older posts so please check them. Payments are still correct so no way we need to worry

Everything was made clear in older posts so please check them. Payments are still correct so no way we need to worry
check what? I don't see any new information here on changing the payout order date.
I ordered the payment exactly at the right time, as I did for many years

payment still hasn't arrived, I'm removing nitro links from all my sites, I'm sick of it, no payout - no partnership. I don't work for free

worked with Nitro since 2014, but now it's a dead host

my sites have 2 file mirrors,
k2s ~4k$ per month, nitro - 700-1000$ (+ 7% withdrawal fee lol and without domain sales%)

the funny thing is that on nitro unique downloads (~the number of people who regularly buy premiums)
is approximately equal to this number on k2s,
and the number of non-unique downloads on nitro is more (4k daily k2s vs 5-6k daily on nitro) than on k2s.
But 1k vs 4k earnings, this smells like shave for a long time

This is only a discussion-thread, no support here since Jonny was catched by cheating.

So new rules will be released on telegram, I think, not here.

I know many guys stopped working with Nitroflare and they are happy.

omg i read here the comments and i understand that here full of trolls of compititors.

nitroflare paid the payouts on time by the follow rules, if you ask to withdraw your money in the last second, it is your problem.

Sales fine, the best filehost so far.

omg i read here the comments and i understand that here full of trolls of compititors.

nitroflare paid the payouts on time by the follow rules, if you ask to withdraw your money in the last second, it is your problem.

Sales fine, the best filehost so far.
Then tell me when it should be taken out so that it can be found on time?

I have applied for 2023-01-31 but still not received

Last edited:
60-75 sales per day? really?

Nitroflare banned my account actully I want to create a new blog and It will be started in next 3 weeks and I don't want use NF anymore in my blog...but my account has 42.3 USD and Nitrofllare have stolen this money from me...

They didn't answer my ticket and I've send them ticket until they will answer me but hey have banned me...

Nitrofalre should pay my 42 USD because it mine...I don't care about my account because there is no place for NF in my new blog....

Im using Rapidgator and will use it in my new blog but sometime when we send them ticket they will answer not hiding...Nitroflare didn't answer my tickets for 5 days and after 5 days they banned me ..Its NF fault. Its mean nobody in nitroflare have safety about money and account..beause they will banned you when they want even after 5 years using NF......That's your reward....I only want my 42 usd because I don't have plan to use NF in my new blog ,,it has been designed by myself and earn me at least 100 sale in one month...so I want to use one file host and that will be RG because they are friendly and care about their users and have more sales than NF..I don't care about account but my 42 USD should be paid by Nitroflare otherwise Nitroflare will be thief....

Then tell me when it should be taken out so that it can be found on time?

I have applied for 2023-01-31 but still not received
Already paid at 30/jan, if you requested on 31, you have to wait for february 14-15.
We will not receive any payout They got huge fine, so someone need to pay for it and it is not them..
Sample of compititor spyers .. nice try

Back