Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
I have 108 dollars in my account for months, but you do not pay. The reason is this: I had 2 sales, I had to have 3 sales. It's impossible that I haven't made another sale in months. please remove the 2 selling rules, or pay me the $108 from my balance. thanks

I have 108 dollars in my account for months, but you do not pay. The reason is this: I had 2 sales, I had to have 3 sales. It's impossible that I haven't made another sale in months. please remove the 2 selling rules, or pay me the $108 from my balance. thanks
Are you withdrawing money from nf for the first time? If yes, then rule is the rule.

Are you withdrawing money from nf for the first time? If yes, then rule is the rule.
of course no. I received my first payment in July 2015. I've made thousands of dollars and have 17 pages of payment history. I don't understand why such a new rule was introduced. It's impossible that I haven't had one sale for months. I have a sale but I think it is not added to my balance anymore..

you need for every payment 3 sales, dont know if its new or not, but I stopped NF some months ago and I got this message too....1xx USD and only 2 sales.
yes, one is on this date 2022-08-01, the other is on this date 2022-06-28. (70+38,50) No sales since then. and i don't believe it

Back