Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Earning $20 in 12 days is ridiculous. When I started using NF, my first payout was about $350 in one month and increasing. After 7 months, they started shaving at the same moment I got my Premium.

Omg stop crying and change job, go work at wolt or something else.
Im working with NF over 3 years and im happy, my sales a bit reduced by 7-10% but i understand why, the reason is Mastercard running after every file hoster.

Nitroflare is the best filehost so far, if you have not sales, your forum or blog is garbage, remove it and save money for new domain.

Nitroflare is the best filehost so far, if you have not sales, your forum or blog is garbage, remove it and save money for new domain.
Like I said, your comments are nonsense.

I work on Blogs with over one million unique IPs per month - every sales are raising, except Nitroflare, some rebills, but new accounts? Zero.

The reason isnt a garbage blog, its complete overprized fees in combination with massive shaving.

Look back one year in this thread, there where questions and infos about payments. Today there is nothing, no wonder, only guys like you are using Nitroflare. Intelligent uploader has changed their hosts months ago and they are happy.

no sale because of the ridiculous fees, 1 year plan of other hosts just 100
MEHFRBO_o.jpeg

Do you have any proof, or did you just write that you have one more post?

I get sales mostly each day that's why. Maybe you have low sales and it is a coincidence. Also mostly of people wait salary income like us for payment in middle of month of in the end of the month and don't make any purchase. For me sales are better in beggining of month when people get their salary ... :)

Back