Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Me too, I have written to the support and I hope they solve the problem, without being able to access my account I can't do anything with them.
Post automatically merged:

It works fine again, as usual. The support was great 💪

Last edited:
Was thinking to fulfill my promise and show how they are cheating, but not yet. They are done anyhow, Reports say that they are not paying, not sales, etc... End of story.

Well, there is so much negative to say about Nitroflare, but they pay just in time since years. Maybe the only positive point.
You are right. The only positive point is that they pay in time. Never had issues with that. But they don´t count sales, this is fact.
And why do they give Pro with 100 TB storage, if it isn´t even possible to keep 3 TB... Yesterday I uploaded about 300 GB of files, and today they deleted more than 400 GB to keep storage under 3 TB.

But even with a Premium account they continue deleting files (no copyright infringement).

This is or better was one of my greatest problems with them.

Other hosts gives much longer to infinitive storage, so there was no need to reupp Nitroflare. And seriously, the few $ I earned in the last months, I can easily compensate with other partners.

In october I get every week around 50 sales - 2-3 of them was Nitroflare. And there was a time I had very easy 20+ per week here.

Nitroflare explanations why not approving sales, is like they are checking is there any fraud in sale and it take unlimited time for them to check. If somebody with common sense can explain what is a difference for Nitroflare when they are taking 30%, regardless if sale is as they say "fraud" or not?

Nitroflare is dying...

Sharing websites look like cemeteries of dead Nitro links (This file has been removed due to inactivity...)

Sales are almost down (either they are not counted or they are not happening because of delirious fees...)

Sad...

Nitroflare is dying...

Sharing websites look like cemeteries of dead Nitro links (This file has been removed due to inactivity...)

Sales are almost down (either they are not counted or they are not happening because of delirious fees...)

Sad...
There is no issues for me. Nitroflare is the best-filehost so far.
You are both right in your points of view. I understand the small number of remaining uploaders who do not have excessive complaints, because Nitroflare does exactly what Filefactory and several other filehosters did before they failed. He still has a correct attitude towards a small percentage of uploaders who will of course write positive comments, not knowing that the treatment of the vast majority of uploaders is shameful.

Nitroflare has never paid anyone 1 dollar, unless the uploader has previously earned them 5. They have always been critically rigorous, but what they are doing lately is rudeness and open robbery. Even when they are faced with evidence of sales that do not count, their answer (if they deign to answer) is to check the legitimacy, and according to them, this can last an unlimited amount of time. Of course, they never "checked" anything in favor of the uploader.

Of course, their sales fell, the mass of uploaders gave up on them because of this attitude, which caused fewer nitroflare links on the net. They entered a vicious circle for which they have no answer and their relationship will get worse and worse.

Nitroflare is a dying filehoster. They will spend some more time, wasting what little credibility they have left, and then they will simply stop responding to emails and stop making any payments. We have seen this many times in the era of filehosters, unfortunately they chose to disappear in a corrupt and shameful way, not in an honorable way. Which actually tells how they have been all this time.

Look for an alternative and don't invest time and energy in something that is irretrievably finished.

Quickshare is a trash-talker, very unserious, look at his comments here, all bullshit, no proofs, no nothing.

I know many sites stop working with Nitroflare, also uploader stopped their work with them. Sites which uses Nitroflare only has 70%+ downfiles - complete senseless.

Yes, some guys loves the hard way and stay at Nitroflare, but with a handfull uploader you cant make great profit, anyway, there are enough hosts around with a good communication, who knows how important uploader and customer are.

So let this host die, rest in peace if this is done.

Back