Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,350 comments
again they enabled cloudflare's Captcha and premium users who use certain ways can not download
please stop enabling cloudflare's captcha process ,it causes problem for premium users who want to use managers and etc

Ok, maybe it's time to break down the illusions and reveal the real truth about our beloved Nitroflare.com. Probably the most user- non friendly filehoster, but stability, payment conditions, tradition and everything else justify it.

Nitroflare has been robbing users lately, and BIG TIME.

Not so much with downloads, as with sales. I have valid evidence for everything I say, which I will soon present at wjunction. Screenshots of purchases, test purchases from different countries (non-proxy) and everything else that will open everyone's eyes and show who we are dealing with. This investigation took some time and cost some money, but it was worth it.

STAY TUNED.

Ok, maybe it's time to break down the illusions and reveal the real truth about our beloved Nitroflare.com. Probably the most user- non friendly filehoster, but stability, payment conditions, tradition and everything else justify it.

Not so much with downloads, as with sales. I have valid evidence for everything I say, which I will soon present at wjunction. Screenshots of purchases, test purchases from different countries (non-proxy) and everything else that will open everyone's eyes and show who we are dealing with. This investigation took some time and cost some money, but it was worth it.

STAY TUNED.
this is true

STAY TUNED.
we are waiting......

Back