Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
nitroflare is a very old site, but still there is no regular payment and information like other well-established sites. impossible to know on what day they will pay. That's the only thing I don't like.

Are you mental ?
what is your problem ?

If you really want to do thn watch xxx and do in your dreams :)

because you are not capable kid

behave your self you are not living in your house where you talk like this stupid kid

The problem are your comments which are not blocked deleted by staff. We are not looking for advices we are waiting for payment from Nitroflare, a host which is very correct to me since 5 years.

The problem are your comments which are not blocked deleted by staff. We are not looking for advices we are waiting for payment from Nitroflare, a host which is very correct to me since 5 years.

Look you have some mental problem i have a advice for you please go to near doctor clinic or you may go to hospital please.

Now i come to another point you said we are not looking for advices oh really ? who are you ? you are saying we are not looking for help and advices you can say you are not looking for dont say we are not looking for :) you are not founder of wjunction you adding all users in your group ? and behalf of them you are saying we are not looking for ? did anyone said to you ? just few members said to you who are belongs to you just like you and behalf of them you said we are not looking for :) woww funny :)

If you dont like me thn do you work do uploading ok dont put your nose in my zone i m not intrested in you do what you like to do i will do what i like to do and all are watching all staff watching they will not walk on your foot steps or my foot steps they are capable to do what is right and what is wrong .. :)

i already faced lot of things in wjunction but all knows me i never did any thing wrong but yes you did lot of time lot of wrong things .. and still you are here :) so i should also say wjunction supporting you ?
come on grow up and become man :)

next time dont talk me about such things and dont tag me dont try to become popular with my name you are not near to me :) you are not on my level ok ? you understand ? you better understand :)

Thank you :)

Back