Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
0HFQENk.jpg
103USD negitive payment added in my account today 12 sales refund what happening with Nitro

You probably do not understand eh? Working with Nitroflare.com is a gift, as long as the site exists, you should enjoy it. Hopefully they will stay around for a long time.

I know they recently lost their PayPal, but I talked to their support, sooner or later the PayPal will be returned.

But the idea of raising prices just in time, it was a very smart idea, our every sale now makes us more money.

And I suggest to all those uploaders who do not earn, please leave Nitroflare.com and go to upload your files to other sites like: rapidgator, k2s, ddoownload, the ones that steal your money hahahahahahaha

8fec5516fcb77006962bec9352ee443e.png

You probably do not understand eh? Working with Nitroflare.com is a gift, as long as the site exists, you should enjoy it. Hopefully they will stay around for a long time.

I know they recently lost their PayPal, but I talked to their support, sooner or later the PayPal will be returned.

But the idea of raising prices just in time, it was a very smart idea, our every sale now makes us more money.

And I suggest to all those uploaders who do not earn, please leave Nitroflare.com and go to upload your files to other sites like: rapidgator, k2s, ddoownload, the ones that steal your money hahahahahahaha

True, Nitro is the best for me too, working for them since few years now.
What do you mean they have issues with Paypal? To pay with Paypal or to withdraw via Paypal?

Regards.

PS: Sales are even better with new prices :)

very funny, those people "work for" them are slaves, normal people "work with" the host
and raising price is absolutely not an good idea, I don't know they compare to competitors or not, before their price is fairly high, now is the highest, if you're buyer, will you choose the most expensive host to buy? and this host cut files very fast?

if they are your only one, congratulation, you may obtain more, but for most of us, sales go to other host

btw I don't know why they release PPD no, and base on what to count, funny too

hahahahahahaha 1 days get one sale next days get 7... You all second days shit..
And you premium only, yes?
Post automatically merged:

hahahahahahaha 1 days get one sale next days get 7... You all second days shit..
And you premium only, yes?
* 1 days get 2 sale other days get 7

why not can edit comment?

Last edited:
The sales are really down, since I got a Premium account. Now no sales, files getting deleted faster than I upload them (even new ones which I didn´t share) are being deleted.
Next year I don´t pay for it anymore.

@decapital

There are enough good hosts around with no inactivitaty-rule - if you have enough traffic.
Which do you recommend?

Last edited:
"Dear Affiliates,

The free download limit has been increased from 1GB to 2GB per file."

Why?
Please make back, or down 500 mb

I change all premium only...

Last edited:
Back