Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
uGQcf5j.png

This week 13k downloads and only 5 sales :unsure:

please open your sales counter ,,,4 days no sales = ~4k downoads !! , this week only 4 sales/rebills !

I'm not sure what you are experiencing from other filehosters,
but our sales are being counted and registered non-stop.

i'm not sure too that what you call this :
over 12000 unique downloads per week and only 1 sale !! (3 other were rebills)
so your system is Anti-Sale counter! where these sh*t DLs are going ?!

in any case this is not my side problem , it is your side problem : either people don't tend to buy premium from your host OR your system has a bug that doesn't count correctly!

They are liars and thieves. They are stealing our money. I wrote about it a couple times before. Why do you so surprised?

Why do you think so?
No definition for inactive file here NitroFlare - Upload Files. Why?

Yes, this is the a truth, we removed only files where no have clicks, The premium only files not getting removed for inactivity.

You are liars and thieves.

No definition for inactive file in Terms Of Service. Why?

Last edited:
Connect failed: Can't create a new thread (errno 11); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug
Same here~!

Hi, Jonnie! Why dont you add LifeTime Premium Access like other filehosts? It would be cool!!!
You can add it instead 2 days trial...

Last edited:
Hi, Jonnie! Why dont you add LifeTime Premium Access like other filehosts? It would be cool!!!
You can add it instead 2 days trial...

There is no point in the LifeTime Premiums, since the restriction of 25 GB/day. People need an incentive to buy large premiums, for example , increased the daily amount of GB.

Jonnie why you ignore question about payment, which has ordered 26 April on Webmoney? Today ends the 14th day, why you not do payment and dont give answer? Regards

Back