Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Hello Jonnie. I have a problem, that when I add links to my site for online watching, if a user doesn't have premium acc the video just looks like its going to start but keeps going like that. I think there should be a warning about it like when they click to watch, it might say that they should buy premium. You can check the situation here

Hello Jonnie. I have a problem, that when I add links to my site for online watching, if a user doesn't have premium acc the video just looks like its going to start but keeps going like that. I think there should be a warning about it like when they click to watch, it might say that they should buy premium. You can check the situation here
I dont exactlly understand your issue, what are you talking about?

jonnie, i have the same problem
so what can i do ?

i got today banner sale with 1.5$ although im not using banners in my website , im using "Your referral link for sales" so why its counted banner ??

Last edited:
I agree with you linkinpark, 6 Months back i started using NitroFlare as only Main filehost.
Main reason it doesn't have any stupid trial premium.
Now things going worst day by day.
I'm losing nearly 5$ for every Trial sales.
Its not only Uploader losing money, NitroFlare too.
Uploader will know they content of audience very well.
Please Jonnie, kindly make a option for affiliates to turn ON & OFF option for Trail Premium.
If will make things much better like before.

jonnie why dont you make this trail plan is optional users can allow or disallow from settings its really not good to have this trail plan and the min withdraw is 100 $

Last edited:
Back