Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
What part did you fail to comprehend? I mentioned in my original post that it had been an hour since the first time I had seen the message. At least now they've pulled the "40 minutes" part. Next time, if you don't have anything valuable to add to a conversation, please refrain from posting.
thats because you're new with nitro , 40 minutes it's not end of year countdown so they should repect it :rofl: but its just for to say that upgrading the system will not take a long time , now have or didnt have anything valuable to add it's not your business kid :O)
A simple typo by Johnnie. He meant 40 hours.

Warning: website upgrade has failed yet againWarning: mysqli::mysqli(): No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/nitroflare.com/public_html/inc/db.php on line 5Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/admin/domains/nitroflare.com/public_html/inc/db.php on line 6 Connect failed: No such file or directory Warning: :Face Palm:

Where are sells? No sells after your upgrade!
If you will have sales, you will see them in your member panel via
https://nitroflare.com/member?s=affiliates

After paying sales fell.

No Rebill is three days.

Rebil has a problem?

We have already explainted about sales and rebills, SALES and REBILLS are same, Nothing changed.

does PPS Referrals / Web Referrals works?
can someone tell me pls ?

Ofcurse we do.

Back