Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Premium only option bad for forums also it doesnt matter if your file pre only & under 1GB.

When someone create a new account and add your pre files to account and file can be change to free download if it's under 1gb.

Enable or Disable Copy to my files like at RG and security lock & confirmation code for security should be added to NF.

Also who earns if someone copy original file ? 1st Uploader or copier ?

Premium only option bad for forums also it doesnt matter if your file pre only & under 1GB.

When someone create a new account and add your pre files to account and file can be change to free download if it's under 1gb.

Enable or Disable Copy to my files like at RG and security lock & confirmation code for security should be added to NF.

Also who earns if someone copy original file ? 1st Uploader or copier ?

There are one solution to avoid this : Allow "Copy to my files" option for premium members only just like uploaded !
what you think Jonnie ?

copy and past must be disable for free user like other filehost, the option very harm for uploader and destroy their work :facepalm:

Considering that a copious amount of the files hosted* are copy written to someone other than the person posting them, this statement is absolutely freaking hilarious!

* This statement suffers observational bias as it is limited to only the files I have personally seen, which is a decent sampling.

[h=2]Payments and Withdraws:[/h]
  • We pay via PayPal ($) (Minimum withdraw: 100$)
  • We pay via WebMoney ($) (Minimum withdraw: 100$)
  • We pay via Payoneer ($) (Minimum withdraw: 500$)
  • We pay via Wire Transfer (€) (Minimum withdraw: 500$)
  • The payment will be completed in a period of time of 7-14 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.
  • You can switch payment method through the User Panel on My Account.

Payments and Withdraws:

• The payment will be completed in a period of time of 7-14 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.

bye bye Nitroflare :)

Payments and Withdraws:

send the pending payout first before imposing new rules. thanks

It would be good to have a payout option with no fee because now it's like you're downgrading your program from 70 to 65%. That's a bad news and definitely not an improvement.

also 100% is minimum request.How i achieve 100$ on this shaving time.now they are not innocent host like before..need to file on other host.now I know what a next jonnie's rude comment

is this %5 fee applied on Webmoney payouts too ?
Yes, indeed.
also 100% is minimum request.How i achieve 100$ on this shaving time.now they are not innocent host like before..need to file on other host.now I know what a next jonnie's rude comment
Are you still here? i thought you already found another host who will pay you better then us...:cough:

bye bye Nitroflare :)

take care...

Back