Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Jonnie
i want to know if somebody Copy My Files to His/Her Account
Will He/She Got Sales From The Files Which Copied From My Files Or I Will Get The Sale
As Iam the First Uploader ?
Waiting You
Thanks

Please in Stats, I would like to see the country that generated the Sale, so that i will have an idea about the traffic source. Its there with almost every host and its a very helpful feature to identify traffic source. I hope you will acknowledge the feature request

Please in Stats, I would like to see the country that generated the Sale, so that i will have an idea about the traffic source. Its there with almost every host and its a very helpful feature to identify traffic source. I hope you will acknowledge the feature request

Will do.

Jonnie
Will He/She Got Sales From The Files Which Copied From My Files Or I Will Get The Sale
Waiting You
Thanks

If you copied a file from someone, it will generate alink for you with your ref code, so you will earn.

Last edited:
Jonnie
Waiting You
Thanks

If you copied a file from someone, it will generate a link for you with your ref code, so you will earn.

this is not good... uploaders take time to download files, rename it and then reupload it using time and money (if they have RDPs) while leechers will just copy these files... can I prevent others from copying my files?

If you copied a file from someone, it will generate a link for you with your ref code, so you will earn.

this is not good... uploaders take time to download files, rename it and then reupload it using time and money (if they have RDPs) while leechers will just copy these files... can I prevent others from copying my files?

You should disable NitroFlare-NitroFlare file copy as we spend precious time preparing, refining, uploading and posting, then a leecher comes in 2 seconds copies it all and spams it all over the net, we lose the value of our work, you lose the good uploaders and get a reputation of encouraging spamming.

You should disable NitroFlare-NitroFlare file copy as we spend precious time preparing, refining, uploading and posting, then a leecher comes in 2 seconds copies it all and spams it all over the net, we lose the value of our work, you lose the good uploaders and get a reputation of encouraging spamming.

The problem is Jonnie does not give a damn , the sale come from you or from the spammer is the same for little jonnie , but for the first uploader he deserve to eat shit when there are others can make sales from his files
in beginning jonnie said " I hate spammers , I ban spammers " but in fact he likes them dont you ?
I used to have 1-5 sales every days , now 1 sales for 3 days , this is fucking shit and please dont tel me to go find another work , bring some new arguments !!!
jonnie shave + spammers spam = uploader work like a slave for nothing !

Back