Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,364 comments
Our sales and rebills are same, If customer bought a premium account under your link, you will get the sale, its does not matter if the user registered under other link before.
If for example, a customer paid us from your link, you will get a sale, If the same customer will buy from us directly next time, you still will get the sale, But if the customer will buy from a different uploader link, he will get the sale.

Actually Sales = Rebills.
ok fine enough. may I know how many gigabytes a premium user can download per day? I try to find this info in main site and this thread but did not find it.

hope it is around 50GB/day as I don't want leechers leech all my contents within a day.

Our sales and rebills are same, If customer bought a premium account under your link, you will get the sale, its does not matter if the user registered under other link before.
If for example, a customer paid us from your link, you will get a sale, If the same customer will buy from us directly next time, you still will get the sale, But if the customer will buy from a different uploader link, he will get the sale.

Actually Sales = Rebills.
ok fine enough. may I know how many gigabytes a premium user can download per day? I try to find this info in main site and this thread but did not find it.

hope it is around 50GB/day as I don't want leechers leech all my contents within a day.

It is 50GB Daily, and we ban leechers.

I earn money from the account and used it to upgrade to a premium account . I use download But but you tried to delete my account no warning .

Scam 41 $ in my balance . Host bad . no fair play .

Last edited:
I earn money from the account and used it to upgrade to a premium account . I use download But but you tried to delete my account no warning .

Scam 41 $ in my balance . Host bad . no fair play .

You better stop spamming our thread other wise you will be reported to WJ admins.

Thank you.

Stats stopped on October 25?

Yeah the same here and I'm still stuck in yesterday :))

Hi,
My does not appear on some files name.Why?
Tanks.
You can see the name of the file by stoping your mouse above the empty space were the name should be and you can see it :smokin:

@Jonnie
To be a Pro User , I have to make minimum 5 sales per day !!! and everyday or just one time ?

you dont pay rebils? I thinking - no rebils here ((
how about making 2 different stats? (sales and rebils)

We explained about that in previous page, posted again:

2b370a00b27c11b1168191d9cd0472e0.png

Back