Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
hello Ftp working now ?

8st4oMf.jpg

@Jonnie; I read all the thread and I can't understand the Earnings from banners :
I means if people buy premium through my site banner I will get 70% + 10% ?

Why?
I do not understand why my account was banned Reason : Share account ? Oh no :( I use it to make money, and download files. I earn money from the account and used it to upgrade to a premium account .Because so I do not share it with anyone I only use. I can provie my ip on vps now .I confirm that I'm not share an account.Please unban it . @Jonnie support
user-offline.png
check pm
Best regards!

I use balance 41 $ earn money upgrade to premium . I use it download and upload make money . I do not cheat . Rule nitroflare ? download and upload = ban user ???? Nitroflare limit 50GB download daily . I do not unserstand .

Last edited:
How do we know whether we got sales or rebills in stat? I guess combining sales & rebills together in stat is ridiculous...it should be seperated between sales & rebills.

By combining sales & rebills together also will make easier for filehost operator to cheat in rebills. I guess this is the first filehost I joined where the sales & rebills are joined since Filesonic era.

How do we know whether we got sales or rebills in stat? I guess combining sales & rebills together in stat is ridiculous...it should be seperated between sales & rebills.

By combining sales & rebills together also will make easier for filehost operator to cheat in rebills. I guess this is the first filehost I joined where the sales & rebills are joined since Filesonic era.

Our sales and rebills are same, If customer bought a premium account under your link, you will get the sale, its does not matter if the user registered under other link before.
If for example, a customer paid us from your link, you will get a sale, If the same customer will buy from us directly next time, you still will get the sale, But if the customer will buy from a different uploader link, he will get the sale.

Actually Sales = Rebills.

How many download do you count per ip?

Make free user speed up to 150KBPS if it doable!

1 ip per 24 hour.

I use balance 41 $ earn money upgrade to premium . I use it download and upload make money . I do not cheat . Rule nitroflare ? download and upload = ban user ???? Nitroflare limit 50GB download daily . I do not unserstand .
Hello nitroflare ! Why are you not reply ?

Already answered to you in email, we are not going to discuss about it here.

Back