Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
i have a question , please help me Jonnie...

when a premium account is purchased and then (for example) after a month before it expires , an email is sent to the user saying the account is going to be expired and a BIG advertise Link is below the email in Bold Blue : Click here to renew your premium access
whoes sale is it if users extend in this way?! is it for Nitroflare? or count as a rebill for first uploader ? i myself never had seen a file which give sale after a month again.

thank you in advance

THis one is Rebill, if this customer paid at first time from your link, and renew or buyed directly from payment page, you will get it too.

Johnie, whether the copy menu can be disabled? all premium files easily copied and then made into being a non premium by others, all premium files become useless because of easy copy :( - 1 month no sales :(

sorry bad english

Johnie, whether the copy menu can be disabled? all premium files easily copied and then made into being a non premium by others, all premium files become useless because of easy copy :( - 1 month no sales :(

sorry bad english
So you should uploud big files =]
Files over 1GB are only for premium users))

Sales & rebills were merged into one column so you will never know whether you got sale or rebill. That's one negative point of nitroflare.

Sales & rebills were merged into one column so you will never know whether you got sale or rebill. That's one negative point of nitroflare.

But after all it was possible to determine by the name of the file with which sale the first time? It has to be displayed at rebills.
Or Nitroflare specially so made not to consider to partners of rebills?

But after all it was possible to determine by the name of the file with which sale the first time? It has to be displayed at rebills.

yes you can view in the stat page from which files sale is coming from, but you will never know whether it is a 'new sale' or a 'rebill'.

yes you can view in the stat page from which files sale is coming from, but you will never know whether it is a 'new sale' or a 'rebill'.
Then it turns out, what Nitroflare perhaps doesn't pay for rebills to the partners at all? On other services at once it is visible when there is a sale and when there is rebills...Why not to make statistics transparent and clear for partners...

Then it turns out, what Nitroflare perhaps doesn't pay for rebills to the partners at all? On other services at once it is visible when there is a sale and when there is rebills...Why not to make statistics transparent and clear for partners...

that's right...it's something very dubious. in other filehost I'm working with right now, I can view how many sales and rebills I made every days or months. usually let say if I can make 10 new sales this month then I can expect to have 5 rebills in next month. it is about 50% chance I will get rebills from users who purchases premium from my files overall.

but with nitrofale, I cannot view how many rebills I got as they assume rebills are new sales. hope they can improve on this or make more transparent.

that's right...it's something very dubious. in other filehost I'm working with right now, I can view how many sales and rebills I made every days or months. usually let say if I can make 10 new sales this month then I can expect to have 5 rebills in next month. it is about 50% chance I will get rebills from users who purchases premium from my files overall.

but with nitrofale, I cannot view how many rebills I got as they assume rebills are new sales. hope they can improve on this or make more transparent.

I had to have 12 rebills. I look by date from the moment of sale and according to the name of the file. In statistics there are only new sales and not one rebills. Passed more than a month.
On other services at me 50%-65%rebills. I don't want to accuse NitroFlare but as my practice shows, such doesn't happen. At least one rebills, but has to be. And rebills isn't present in general. It is very bad. For the sake of rebills I also chose NitroFlare. Reminds a situation with SonicFiles which paid 65-70% for sale, but rebills left all to itself. If this is so, it is necessary to specify it in the conditions of service.

It will be my 4th time to post this answer:

Our sales and rebills are same, If customer bought a premium account under your link, you will get the sale, its does not matter if the user registered under other link before.
If for example, a customer paid us from your link, you will get a sale, If the same customer will buy from us directly next time, you still will get the sale, But if the customer will buy from a different uploader link, he will get the sale.

Actually Sales = Rebills.

Our sales and rebills are same, If customer bought a premium account under your link, you will get the sale, its does not matter if the user registered under other link before.
If for example, a customer paid us from your link, you will get a sale, If the same customer will buy from us directly next time, you still will get the sale, But if the customer will buy from a different uploader link, he will get the sale.

Nitroflare can make statistics on rebills separately from statistics on sales? On other services rebills it is specified separately, at them everything is clear and transparent. Thanks.

Nitroflare can make statistics on rebills separately from statistics on sales? On other services rebills it is specified separately, at them everything is clear and transparent. Thanks.

In our system its a bit hard to make it, we already made it before, with no successful.

In our system its a bit hard to make it, we already made it before, with no successful.

There today had to be five more rebills, but all disappeared. Only new files are on sale. All this suggests a strange idea... I have a wide experience of work with services and anywhere such I didn't see yet. I don't understand why it is impossible to make transparent statistics... On other services for this period of time of 50-65% of rebills. All this is very strange on NitroFlare...

If there are people at which there were rebills on NitroFlare here, please tell that at me I was though some hope. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back