Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Guys, you will not have too many rebills like in rg or ul because nitroflare have not autorebill system which should auto rebill one month premium full year...

Guys, you will not have too many rebills like in rg or ul because nitroflare have not autorebill system which should auto rebill one month premium full year...

Thats the reason why Nitroflare safe from Chargebacks and Unwarranted charges.
It's doesnt matter how many rebills there you have, with nitroflare you allways earn double :)

On the Affilate Reports tab, can you change so we can see all earnings on one page? It only shows 12 days at a time. I want to see my total earnings as one number instead of going through several pages.

I see some links to nitroflare recently posted by uploaders...how can they do that if the site is down? or.....is it still up for some?
BTW why set expectations at 30 minutes!!!! IMO best to leave times out if you don't know them.
Please be sure to add extra day to premium accounts for the outage!!!! - I have lost my download window so even if it came back now I wouldn't be able to use it.
Does this happen often?
hope to see it back up soon.

Not working for 2 hours for now~!

Have patience. It'll be back up sooner or later. :)

looks a lot like later :whistling:

Last edited:
I saw this on gfxtr

1418902947_1111.jpg

Back