nirafile.com - earn 30$/10000 downloads -no limit for free download - min 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
skykumar : yes we deleted your premium account since we knew that you shared it, respect the rules before talking here

pimkie81 : the same for you

NO, SORRY, BUT YOU'RE WRONG. I didn't share my account. In fact, I didn't share files storaged. If you want suspend premium account that you gave for free for one year, that would be perfect but DON'T LIE.

NO, SORRY, BUT YOU'RE WRONG. I didn't share my account. In fact, I didn't share files storaged. If you want suspend premium account that you gave for free for one year, that would be perfect but DON'T LIE.
And do you think it's fair to ask for a free evaluation premium and use it just as a backup?
They don't earn anything because nobody watches ads in download page and you don't pay monthly subscription but nira have just to pay for storage, it's obvious they deleted it! :facepalm:

Last edited:
And do you think it's fair to ask for a free evaluation premium and use it just as a backup?
They don't earn anything because nobody watches ads in download page and you don't pay monthly subscription but nira have just to pay for storage, it's obvious they deleted it! :facepalm:

If you don't know, better ask before write.
First of all: I didn't ask for a evaluation premium. They sent me an email giving me a premium account for one year for free before they publish their affiliate program, when nirafiles was a free host. I tried to upload some files to see what the speed from my RDP and tried to download from my pc. That's it.

I didn't share these test files and I have not shared the account. If they want to cancel it, I think it's great because I do not use, but don't lie saying that I break the rules. They change the rules, I didn't break it.

Last edited:
If you don't know, better ask before write.
First of all: I didn't ask for a evaluation premium. They sent me an email giving me a premium account for one year for free before they publish their affiliate program, when nirafiles was a free host. I tried to upload some files to see what the speed from my RDP and tried to download from my pc. That's it.

I didn't share these test files and I have not shared the account. If they want to cancel it, I think it's great because I do not use, but don't lie saying that I break the rules. They change the rules, I didn't break it.
Sorry for what i said but that's odd. Looking at your sing and when you say "files storaged" it's easy to think about many files (TV Series), if it wasn't i misunderstood you. Anyway, as now i don't know how much you uploaded before ban, i can still understand them because maybe they expected some trafic from you, that's is.

Sorry for what i said but that's odd. Looking at your sing and when you say "files storaged" it's easy to think about many files (TV Series), if it wasn't i misunderstood you. Anyway, as now i don't know how much you uploaded before ban, i can still understand them because maybe they expected some trafic from you, that's is.

If they expected some traffic from me, then they should say: "We are giving to you a premium account for free for one year BUT we expect some traffic from you or we will suspend the account". It's easy.

But that's NOT what happened. I test the account they have given me without asked, they change the rules, suspend the account without telling me up and accuse me of breaking the rules they have changed! That is not acceptable. If they want to change the rules, that's their prerogative but they can not mess up my reputation lying and accusing me of breaking the rules.

If they expected some traffic from me, then they should say: "We are giving to you a premium account for free for one year BUT we expect some traffic from you or we will suspend the account". It's easy.

But that's NOT what happened. I test the account they have given me without asked, they change the rules, suspend the account without telling me up and accuse me of breaking the rules they have changed! That is not acceptable. If they want to change the rules, that's their prerogative but they can not mess up my reputation lying and accusing me of breaking the rules.
Now we just have to wait for nira to answer, they are likely to have done an error :)

My All Downloader And Say Please Provide Nirafile Link .... Its Really Great .... i Love It And My User Feedback Want TO Say Big Thanks .

@Nira Please Start Premium Sale

the funniest part is that they have deleted my files but have not banned my premium account:
Premium-Account expire: 18 August 2014

Not even a month has passed since I uploaded the files, have not been deleted by DMCA complaint because I have not posted. They have deleted all the test files I uploaded but not banned my account, and they said I broke the rules . Why? I don't understand anything.

Nira, could you explain this, please? Thank you.

.. nirafiles is not for storage. its for sharing links.. so we can earn and they can earn too.. whats the sense of having many files that dont earn anything..

i always upload.. after the upload.. i post the links in the forums.. so i get download count..

you guys are lucky.. got a premium account.. not like me.. a active upload.. but didnt have a premium account..

anyways.. heres my 6th day earning.. ive screwed up because of my girlfriend visited my house
4 files are only uploaded that time.. wew.. i have a slow net connection too

here is it

nira can u make my accout premium? even for 1 month?

Last edited:
^ iam guessing you uploaded helluva a lot of files and didnt post them :)

20-30 files just to test the upload/download speed are not "a lot of files" at all.

.. nirafiles are not for storage. its for sharing links.. so we can earn and they can earn too.. whats the sense of having many files that dont earn anything..

i always upload.. after the upload.. i post the links in the forums.. so i get download count..

Before use a new host i should test it. Sure you do it too, don't you? So what's exactly the problem? I think you write without thinking before...

They have not even waited 30 days to delete the files and have LIED about me in the matter of breaking the rules, these are for me the two big problems.

Last edited:
my point.. youve tried to test.. but did you try to share the links? you dont need to upload all the files at once.. upload only those you need to share.. every size. or every byte, kilo, mega, giga bytes matters.. they need space for others that use there filehost for sharing links.. not for storage.

give others the chance bro to upload files..

my point... you've tried to read? I just tried to test de upload/download speed BEFORE share, because i test all new host BEFORE share, and they deleted all files BEFORE share. You write in english, so you understand english...

20-30 files just to test the upload/download speed are not "a lot of files" at all.

.. nirafiles are not for storage. its for sharing links.. so we can earn and they can earn too.. whats the sense of having many files that dont earn anything..

Before use a new host i should test it. Sure you do it too, don't you? So what's exactly the problem? I think you write without thinking before...

They have not even waited 30 days to delete the files and have LIED about me in the matter of breaking the rules, these are for me the two big problems.

you need 20-30 files and almost 30 days to test a filehost's upload and download speed?

this is the worst file host ever .
Yes, yes...
Patpat4.gif

:facepalm:
Dont Post Abuse please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back