nirafile.com - earn 30$/10000 downloads -no limit for free download - min 1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the easy to use interface but would help downloaders if the file name and/or size appear when connecting to a nirafile link. Some are leery if there is zero info on what is 'Free Download' like it may be a virus or exe file. Thanks for considering.

Last edited:
thanks fede for your post :)

betzulia : don't worry friends we can detect the valid and not valid downloads , your account should be safe

culiar2 : yes your payment rejected since we don't pay cheaters, you know what I am talking about right ?
we have special security team to detect cheaters like you

mrkgee : thanks for your opinion let us see about that

babanaik : we still didn't finish all payments, it should completed in 24 hours from now ;) don't worry

Last edited:
Individuals who raise complaints against a service must provide documentation and evidence to support their accusation. Simply calling someone a "scammer" will not be tolerated, especially when a provider is continuously offering support and making timely payments.

If anyone has any issues with this or any other provider, please report the topic and provide us with any and all evidence to support your claim.

This thread has been cleaned. Please continue to keep the thread clean moving forward.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Individuals who raise complaints against a service must provide documentation and evidence to support their accusation. Simply calling someone a "scammer" will not be tolerated, especially when a provider is continuously offering support and making timely payments.

If anyone has any issues with this or any other provider, please report the topic and provide us with any and all evidence to support your claim.

This thread has been cleaned. Please continue to keep the thread clean moving forward.

Thank you.
Why do you edited my post? My thought was the same as yours... :O

thanks To0 for cleaning it

fede.97 : NP mate it just to clean any related posts, it is the right decision

lanbb : yes that is right, wait my PM for more information

thedude : we are working to upgrade many features ;)

about payment we have completed 70% of all payment requests

we just review some accounts today

and its really bad to say we found some cheaters so at this week we banned 3 users and delete files for 4 users was using illegal activity with the files to gain more downloads, but we will pay them for the valid downloads after we pay then we will ban the accounts

so any ban or deleted questions please our decision are final we spent lot time to detect those cheaters

if anyone have valid 1 cent earning I will pay it even he has invalid activity for other files

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back