New PPS Plan: uploaded.to - 60% of each Sale, 30% of following Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOS

Hello,

User id : 3133407

I've asked for a bank transfer payment nearly 1 month ago. Still not a single news or a dime payed.

What's happening?

Regards,

Ensure you ask for my payment to webmoney
I have no problem getting my money?
no paypal!
alertpay no!
I can not bank
please clarify as my payment request
Thanks and regards

Hello,

User id : 3133407

I've asked for a bank transfer payment nearly 1 month ago. Still not a single news or a dime payed.

What's happening?

Regards,

What's This Happening?
Ul.to, Is Your Every Account Through Which You make Payout Is Frozen?
And You Are Just Collecting The Revenue Generated By Sales From users.

You Are Making A Too Good Profit Here Mates.
And The Users Who Are Bringing The Sales, You Are Kicking Their Asses.

I Have A Request For You - Please Ask Netload Administrators How Are They Paying Out Via PP And Alertpay Also
You Both Are German Based Hosts But Still Netload Is Better For Affiliates As Well As For The Downloaders Are Considered [No Download Quota, Its Unlimited]

If That German Competitor Don't Help You, Then I am Sure Extabit Would Surely Help You. :P

If That German Competitor Don't Help You, Then I am Sure Extabit Would Surely Help You. :P

Imao

You say Extabit in a Upload.to Thread?!

Man your SHitty Extabit or Rapidgator Popup Hosts are out of competition with this Hoster :))

Come back in 6 Years then we see who is alive and who not :)):facepalm:

wondering ..my 70% uploads are on ul.to and from approximate 30 days my balance is unchnged!!!..WHETHE OTHER30% FILES ARE UL.TO+OTHE host..I geting saes from them...
I think I should stop uploading on ul.to!!!

Please do the payments for Webmoney, UL.to @@@

Im still waiting for it....

You're a good filehost but as a matter of fact, no one could keep sticking with you cause' their payments are friggin' delayed for a long time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back